The US B1/B2 Visa is a mandatory document for you as a Venezuelan citizen. The good news is that you have iVisa.com on your side with a simple, fast, and reliable service. Let us help you with the digital process.
We are aware that traveling during these difficult times for the world seems challenging. However, we have the right expertise to support you with the US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Venezuela.
How can I get the US B1/B2 Visa with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page.
- Complete the online form.
- Our team will review your details and ask for more details if necessary.
- Expect the travel documentation electronically.
- Check our preparation guide for your interview.
- Obtain the US B1/B2 Visa.
Apply in advance
From the moment you decide to travel, you can send us all your information. We will keep your details safe and process your information at the right time. We have all the information about the US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Venezuela.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a US B1/B2 Visa as a citizen of Venezuela?
Yes! If you have a Venezuelan passport, you must acquire the US B1/B2 Visa to enter the United States. You can travel for tourism or business purposes with this travel document.
We are ready to discuss the US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Venezuela.
What is the validity of the US B1/B2 Visa?
The US B1/B2 Visa allows a stay of 180 days per entry to the United States. Also, you can enjoy multiple entries with this travel document.
Our team can explain the US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Venezuela.
What information do I need?
First of all, you must complete the online form with personal details. Also, you should have these items before starting:
- A valid passport, your passport should have a 6-month validity.
- A valid email address to receive all your documentation.
- Payment methods, select between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
On the other hand, you must have these requirements:
- A digital photo.
- Your travel itinerary (in case you have confirmed arrangements).
- Details about your last five visits to the United States.
- Your CV.
The US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Venezuela is so close!
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time, the most affordable service when you have a small budget.
- Rush processing time, for a higher price, we can work even more quickly.
- Super Rush processing time, we will process your application in record time.
We have all the details about the US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Venezuela.
What are the steps to get the US B1/B2 Visa?
- Answer the questions in the application form. Select a processing time of your preference.
- Check your details and correct any mistakes. Pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Attach any supporting documents.
Once you finish these steps, we will process your information and send you a preparation guide. Follow our instructions and go to your interview at the US embassy. We can tell you all about the US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Venezuela.
How secure is iVisa.com?
Incredibly safe! We work with strict security guidelines that assure your information is safe with us. Check the comments section and review more details about our services. Let us support you with the US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Venezuela.
Where can I find more details?
Reach out to our customer service agents who are available day and night. We can solve your doubts about the US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Venezuela.
Exploring the United States is one of the most fascinating experiences you can enjoy. Start your trip in the famous city of San Francisco. Check incredible views of the city from Twin Peaks, or we recommend taking a stroll down the Marina. We are sure you will see sea lions playing around. You can’t leave without taking the iconic cable car or booking a boat tour to check the Golden Gate Bridge up close. Visit the Fisherman’s Wharf, where you can see Alcatraz. Also, you must go to Mission District and the Castro. We know you will have a blast exploring these diverse quarters that have the perfect mixture of lifestyles.
Continue to New Orleans, where you can find beautiful buildings with a European style. Taste some creole cuisine and enjoy the positive vibes around the city. Check the pubs, where jazz and blues are the preferred music. We invite you to visit the Mardi Gras Carnival. The party combines music, masks, and floats. We know you will have a blast with all the activities that New Orleans has for you.
Go for the US B1/B2 Visa and continue checking more cities around the United States.