The majority of nationalities cannot enter the United States without a visa, and the citizens of Venezuela are not an exception. If you travel for business and/or tourism, you must get a US B1/B2 Visa before your departure. You cannot obtain it online. Only at the US embassy. Nevertheless, the confirmation page you need when you go down there is available online, and with iVisa, you can acquire it in as little as 18 hours. We will also handle the interview appointment for you at the nearest US embassy.
Important note: the issuance of this type of visa is suspended to officials of government agencies of Venezuela involved in screening and vetting procedures!
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Venezuela – requirements
Fortunately, you do not need much to obtain a confirmation page. Only the following:
- Passport – all applicants who want a US B1/B2 Visa must have a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of the intended departure from the US. Do not forget to check its expiration date before you apply.
- Digital photo – as far as the picture is concerned, you need to make sure that it follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo (taken recently, white background, etc.)
- Dates of last 5 trips to the US – obviously, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been in the United States.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement is also optional in case you have not made all the arrangements for your trip yet.
- Additional information – keep in mind that you may be asked to provide information on almost anything related to your trip to the US. You must be prepared with all the documents you have and that are related to your travels.
- E-mail address – the address you provide must be valid and correctly spelled. After all, you receive your confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before you attend your interview at the embassy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. You are allowed to pay using credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Venezuela – the online application form
After you manage to gather all the documents and information above, you are ready to fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes, but if you have questions, feel free to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available non-stop and free of charge.
The form is divided into three parts. During the first part, you are required to complete the fields with your personal information, passport info, and a few details about your trip. At this point, you are also asked to select a processing time for your application, a factor which affects the price of your US B1/B2 Visa. You are presented with three options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you must pay $175.
- Rush processing – this time, you have to wait 24 hours for your confirmation page to be delivered, but the fee is $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
The second part requires you to make the payment and quickly review your form, while the third asks you to upload your application’s supporting documents. When you are through, submit your request and iVisa will process it in the chosen timeframe.
The bottom line is that getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Venezuela is a simple task. You will also receive some information about your interview that will help you prepare for it.