US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Vietnam

US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Vietnam

iVisa | Updated on Feb 10, 2020

We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.

The vast majority of nationalities does not have the possibility to cross into the United States without a visa, and the citizens of Vietnam are no exception. If you go there for business and/or tourism, you must obtain a US B1/B2 Visa first. You cannot get it online. Only at the US embassy. However, the confirmation page you need when you go there is available online, and with iVisa, you can acquire it in 18 hours. We will also handle the interview appointment for you at the nearest US diplomatic mission.


US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Vietnam

One of the first things you need to concern yourself with is meeting the requirements. Fortunately, iVisa does not ask for much on your part. You only have to be able to provide the following:

  • Passport – all applicants who want a US B1/B2 Visa must have a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of the intended departure from the US. Do not forget to check its expiration date before you apply.
  • Digital photo – as far as the picture is concerned, you need to make sure that it follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo (taken recently, white background, etc.)
  • Dates of last 5 trips to the US – obviously, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been in the United States.
  • Travel itinerary – this requirement is also optional in case you have not made all the arrangements for your trip yet.
  • Additional information – keep in mind that you may be asked to provide information on almost anything related to your trip to the US. You must be prepared with all the documents you have and that are related to your travels.
  • E-mail address – the address you provide must be valid and correctly spelled. After all, you receive your confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before you attend your interview at the embassy.
  • Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. You are allowed to pay using credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.

US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Vietnam – the online application form

As soon as you think you are ready, feel free to go ahead and fill in the application. It should take you about 20 minutes to complete the task, but just in case you need some help, you should know that iVisa’s customer support service is available non-stop and free of charge.

The form created by iVisa is broken down into three steps. That should make things simpler for you. The first one focuses on general information about yourself and your trip, but you also have to pick a processing time for your application. That will determine the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. You can choose from the following options:

  • Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you must pay $175.
  • Rush processing – this time, you have to wait 24 hours for your confirmation page to be delivered, but the fee is $205.
  • Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you are charged $225.

When you get to the second step, all that you are asked to do is to make the payment and carefully review your form. The third and last step requires you to upload the documents that iVisa deems necessary to support your application. After the task is complete, you can submit your request and iVisa will do the rest.

It is important to remember that the process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Vietnam is incredibly easy with iVisa. We will even send you some information about what to expect during your interview, as well as what documents you need to have on you when you go to the US embassy.

Share this article on: