We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
Zambian citizens are among the many nationalities that must obtain a visa before traveling to the United States. If your trip is for business or/and tourism purposes, then you need to get a US B1/B2 Visa. Unfortunately, you cannot apply for it online. However, what you can apply online for is the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy, and iVisa can help you. We will also make an appointment for you at the nearest US diplomatic mission.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Zambia – requirements
The requirements for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Zambia are no different from the ones for everybody else. The list is quite short, and the items on it are easy to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Passport – all applicants who want a US B1/B2 Visa must have a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of the intended departure from the US. Do not forget to check its expiration date before you apply.
- Digital photo – as far as the picture is concerned, you need to make sure that it follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo (taken recently, white background, etc.)
- Dates of last 5 trips to the US – obviously, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been in the United States.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement is also optional in case you have not made all the arrangements for your trip yet.
- Additional information – keep in mind that you may be asked to provide information on almost anything related to your trip to the US. You must be prepared with all the documents you have and that are related to your travels.
- E-mail address – the address you provide must be valid and correctly spelled. After all, you receive your confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before you attend your interview at the embassy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. You are allowed to pay using credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Zambia – the online application form
After you put together all the documents and the information listed above, you can move on and fill in the application form. It should not be a difficult or time-consuming task, but if you have questions and concerns, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support via phone or online chat. The service is open 24/7 and does not charge you.
The form in question consists of three easy steps. The first one wants your personal information, as well as to select a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that your choice determines how much money you spend on your US B1/B2 Visa. You can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you must pay $175.
- Rush processing – this time, you have to wait 24 hours for your confirmation page to be delivered, but the fee is $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
The second step wants you to make the payment and revise your form, and the third is the point at which you have to upload the supporting documents of your application. As soon as you are through with all three steps, you can submit your form and iVisa will handle the rest.
As you can see, there is nothing problematic with the process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Zambia. To be helpful, iVisa will also send you some information about the interview so that you can be prepared when you go to the embassy.