According to the visa policy of the United States, the citizens of 38 countries can travel, by air or by sea, under the Visa Waiver Program. What does that mean? It means that eligible travelers do not have to pay a visit to the nearest US diplomatic mission and apply for a visa. Instead, they need to apply for US ESTA, a document which can be obtained online. iVisa.com can help with the US ESTA visa application.
First things first, you need to find out if you qualify for an ESTA. Of course, you can take a look at the list of countries in the Visa Waiver Program which you can find in the visa policy of the US. However, we have a better suggestion. iVisa.com Visa Checker can give you that information in just a couple of clicks. You can find the tool on the homepage. Access it and follow the steps. Choose your nationality from the drag-down menu on the left, and then select the United States in the menu on the right. If you are eligible for a US ESTA, you will be able to apply for it right there and then.
The US ESTA visa application process is quite straightforward, but before you fill in the application, make sure that you have the following at hand:
- Passport – you must hold a valid electronic passport with a digital chip that contains your biometric info. At the same time, the passport needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in the United States.
- E-mail address – the US ESTA arrives via e-mail, which is why you must have a valid e-mail address to which you have access. Once iVisa.com sends you the ESTA, do not forget to print out at least one physical copy of the document.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process, which is why you must have a method of online payment. iVisa.com accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat; whichever you find most convenient.
The application form you must complete has three simple steps. If you find yourself in need of assistance, which is not very likely, you can contact iVisa.com customer support 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The first step is easy. All you have to do is fill in the blanks with your personal information such as full name, address, e-mail, date of birth, and so on. Passport info and travel details such as departure date are required as well. At this point, you must also select a processing time. Bear in mind that each option has a different fee. Here are the choices you are given:
- Standard processing time – This option takes the longest. Your application is processed within 2 days from submission, and you will be charged just $29.
- Rush processing time – if you are looking to get your US ESTA sooner than 48 hours, the Rush option guarantees that you have your document in 12 hours. The cost this time is $59.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option you have at hand, it is the most expensive as well. You will be charged $79, but you can have your ESTA in as little as 6 hours.
Step number two asks two things of you: to make the payment and do a quick revision. The latter is more important than you think because mistakes can invalidate your US ESTA. Read the form multiple times to check for errors before you move on.
The third and last step asks you to upload documents that support your application. For example, you need to upload a scan of your passport’s information page. If additional papers are required, you will be notified in due course. After the third step is completed, you can submit your application and that is it.
As you can see, the US ESTA visa application process does not impose any difficulties. iVisa.com makes it easy for you so that your effort is minimal.