NOTE - If you are a non U.S. citizen and have recently been in any of the following countries you are not allowed to visit the USA right now; South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique and Malawi.
If you’re planning a trip to Hawaii, you might be wondering “Do I need a vaccine to travel to US Hawaii?” The good news is that citizens of every country do not need the coronavirus vaccine to travel to Hawaii. However, every traveler to the US Hawaii is required to have a Health Declaration, a document that tracks the health status of visitors to the US. Continue reading to find out about the requirements for traveling to Hawaii, including how to fill out the Health Declaration.
Find out more about the travel documents for your trip to US Hawaii.
Note: Since March 25th, 2022, the Hawaii Travel Health Form is no longer necessary to enter the country.
Can I get a Health Declaration through iVisa.com?
Currently, iVisa.com doesn’t offer the US Hawaii health declaration form. However, obtaining the US Hawaii Health Declaration is essential to complete your trip. Applying for a health declaration with iVisa.com requires three easy steps:
- Complete the online form by mentioning your personal details.
- Check your answers and make sure all the details you have mentioned in the form are accurate. Once you have added these details, select your preferred processing time and make a payment for your application.
- Upload any essential document as mentioned in the form. iVisa.com will send you the Health Declaration to your email inbox as soon as the process is over.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a vaccine to travel to US Hawaii?
If you are a citizen of a foreign country and are worried, “Do I need a vaccine to travel to US Hawaii? No, as per the current restrictions, you will not need the coronavirus vaccine to enter US Hawaii. You can check all updates about these rules on iVisa.com. However, as a citizen of a foreign nation, you will need a Health Declaration to enter US Hawaii.
You can find out more about the short process to get your travel documents ready before your vacation.
CAN IVISA.COM HELP ME IN OBTAINING THE ENTRY DOCUMENTS FOR MY VISIT TO US HAWAII?
In order to visit US Hawaii there are required documents you would need. One of these is the US Hawaii health declaration.
As we do not yet offer the US Hawaii Health declaration, it’s not possible to obtain it through our website. However we can inform you about the necessary documents to visit US Hawaii.
In the health declaration you would need to provide information about your recent health history and upcoming trip details.
I have to travel urgently! Can iVisa.com help me get the Health Declaration faster?
Although we do not yet offer the US Hawaii Health declaration, you can learn about the processing times and costs below. iVisa.com has three options for all travelers, to help all those who are planning a trip to US Hawaii in the nearest future when we begin offering the health declaration:
- Standard processing (USD 20.00 - 24 hours): This is the cheapest option for those who have planned their trip in advance
- Rush processing (USD 35.00 - 8 hours): You can choose this option for your Health Declaration procedure if you have a slightly higher travel budget and you will get a Health Declaration in advance
- Super Rush processing (USD 60.00 - 4 hours): This is the most suitable option for you if you need to leave for US Hawaii urgently
Will I need a lot of documents to prepare for my Visa?
When applying through iVisa.com, you will only need the following documents:
- Your legal passport with the information page (this will be the page with your image).
- A valid debit or credit card to process your payment for the application.
- An active email address to receive your Health Declaration after approval.
I still have a few more questions, what do I do?
“Do I need a vaccine to travel to US Hawaii?”, and other questions can be sent to us on our email and you can also write to us to get more information about your Health Declaration application for US Hawaii. You can also read more information by visiting this link.
When in Hawaii, you must begin your trip by visiting the Waikiki Beach and the Diamond Head State Monument of the island. When here, you can take on more exciting adventures like the Waikiki Nature Trail and Waikiki Beach Walk. After that, you can spend some time walking around the historical site of Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial located there. The Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve is a unique bay created within the crater of a volcano, it also has the Hanauma Bay Education Center. You can wrap up your trip by visiting the many exquisite national parks on the island, some of the most popular ones being the Haleakala National Park, the Volcanoes National Park, and the Waimea Canyon State Park. iVisa.com hopes you have a refreshing journey to US Hawaii.