From the lights in Times Square to the views of the Golden Gate Bridge, the USA seems the perfect destination for the ones seeking a different experience. Even more, if you consider how easy is taking a holiday to the USA from France. All this, thanks to many US airlines that fly from Paris and many other cities around France.
But not so fast... We must remember that, prior to passing through US Immigration, you need to apply for a US ESTA. This has been the case for many European citizens and from other countries since 2010. The process is simple, but as any other visa application form, it has its tricks to fill it successfully. For this, iVisa offers a more user-friendly platform for you to fill and just relax and wait for your ESTA approval.
Do French Citizens Need a Visa to Visit the USA?
Absolutely. The US doesn’t allow anyone past their borders without one. Even being part of their “Visa Waiver Program", you need to apply for an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization), before going to the US.
How Long May French Citizens Stay in the USA?
You can stay in the US for three months (90 days), even though the ESTA is valid for two years from the date of application. Once you have your ESTA, it’s a multi-travel document, so you may enter the country as many times as you like. You can only visit the US for holidays and business, though. Employment is strictly forbidden.
US Visa for French Citizens. Fees and Costs
An ESTA for the USA costs $14 US. Everyone applying for entry must pay the same fee. You can apply as a group, but that doesn’t reduce the fees. It’s $14 per person.
US Visa for French Citizens. What Are the Requirements?
You must have a valid French passport. If you already have a US visa issued by a US embassy, you do not need an ESTA.
How Long Does It Take to Get a US ESTA?
If you have a valid passport and the means to pay online, you can get your US ESTA easily with iVisa. The US Customs and Border Protection website also allows you to arrange a single or group ESTA.
US Visa for French Citizens Application Form
You can apply for, and receive, a US ESTA extremely quickly using iVisa. The US Custom and Border Protection website is also available in case you need it.
How to obtain a US ESTA
It’s easy to obtain a US ESTA with the help of iVisa. You must have secured your ESTA before leaving France, though. You can’t travel to the USA and then apply for an ESTA on arrival. It’s always imperative to secure your ESTA before departing, and we recommend getting one at the same time or before you book your flights.
Click here to start your application for a US ESTA; the whole process should only take about 30 minutes. Our service makes getting a US visa exceptionally easy. If you have any difficulty, our online support staff will guide you through the process, or you’re welcome to call if you need further assistance. We have an ‘Excellent’ rating from 1,835 reviewers on Trustpilot. Madeline gave us five stars and said: “This website was very easy to use and user-friendly.” You too can have the same excellent service as Madeline. Apply immediately using the link above.
Apply for a United States Visa
United States Articles
- America secrets and how to apply visa online
- U.S. Visa for Australians
- USA ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- US Visa for British (UK Citizens)
- US Visa for French Citizens
- US Visa for Germans
- US Visa for Hungarians
- US Visa for Irish
- US Visa for Lithuanians
- US Visa for Malaysians
- US visa for Japanese
- US visa for Singaporeans
- US visa for Taiwanese
- United States visa for Andorrans
- United States visa for Austrian
- United States visa for Belgians
- United States visa for Bruneian
- United States visa for Chileans
- United States visa for Czech
- United States visa for Danish
- United States visa for Dutch
- United States visa for Estonians
- United States visa for Finns
- United States visa for Greek
- United States visa for Icelanders
- United States visa for Italian
- United States visa for Latvians
- United States visa for Liechtensteiner
- United States visa for Luxembourgers
- United States visa for Maltese
- United States visa for Monacan
- United States visa for New Zealanders
- United States visa for Norwegian
- United States visa for Portuguese
- United States visa for Sammarinese
- United States visa for Slovak
- United States visa for Slovenian
- United States visa for South Korean
- United States visa for Spaniards
- United States visa for Swedish
- United States visa for Swiss
- United States visa for Taiwanese