Lithuanian passport holders require tourist visas to travel to most places. However, travel to the United States may be slightly easier than travel to some closer nations because of the rules and regulations that are in place. Read the FAQ below to understand more about traveling to the US on a Lithuanian passport.
Do Lithuanian Passport Holders need a Visa to Enter the US?
Beginning in 2010, the US Electronic System for Travel Authorization has been the necessary travel document for visa-exempt travelers who fly to the US. The only time this document is not needed, in fact, is when the travelers in question possess a valid visa issued by a US Embassy.
How Long Can I Stay in the United States?
The ESTA is valid for 730 days after the date of issue; however, this should not be interpreted to mean that it allows its user to stay for 730 days continuously. Under the current terms of the US Visa Waiver Program, you will be able to stay in the US for up to 90 days at a time. Please feel free to contact iVisa 24/7 via chat or phone to discuss if the ESTA program is the right choice for your planned travel.
How Much Will My Travel Documents Cost?
Currently, the fee for the ESTA is only $14, and the standard iVisa service fee is only $15. This is a phenomenal value. For many of our customers, though, recognition of the real value occurs when they realize how much time they avoid wasting. Our website is intuitive and easy to navigate so the process can be finished quickly. Even better, with our service, you do not need to go to the embassy and stand in line to get your documents or spend even a single minute worrying about a travel document coming in the mail.
Is iVisa the Best Electronic Visa Company?
Of course, we’d like to think that we are the best e-visa company out there, but we don’t expect you to take our word for it. You will see that most of the reviews on our website are overwhelmingly positive, and in case you feel more comfortable making your impressions from 3rd party review websites, we will happily refer you to TrustPilot to review our 9.5/10 rating there.
How Long Will it Take for Lithuanian Passport Holders to Get Permission to Enter the US?
The longest part may be gathering the documentation you need to make sure you qualify for an ESTA to enter the United States on your Lithuanian Passport. You will need to get several items together to start the application process. You will need your valid electronic passport (which must include your bio-metric info on its digital chip), your method of payment, and possibly your travel history to make sure that you have not traveled to any places which would disqualify you from the simplified process. Once you complete the application for your travel documents and pay the standard processing fee, you will receive your e-visa within 30 minutes.
Is Doing This Type of Important Application Online Safe?
We use SSL encryption on all our webpages. We also go beyond that basic security standard by hosting our database servers in a world-class data center and utilizing state-of-the-art methods for securing the data provided to us by our customers. We are compliant with all PCI regulations for secure payment processing.
iVisa is an affordable, convenient and safe option for securing the travel documents that Lithuanian citizens require to visit the United States. Contact us now so that you can stop worrying about your visa and get back to planning your adventure.
Apply for a United States Visa
United States Articles
- America secrets and how to apply visa online
- U.S. Visa for Australians
- USA ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- US Visa for British (UK Citizens)
- US Visa for French Citizens
- US Visa for Germans
- US Visa for Hungarians
- US Visa for Irish
- US Visa for Lithuanians
- US Visa for Malaysians
- US visa for Japanese
- US visa for Singaporeans
- US visa for Taiwanese
- United States visa for Andorrans
- United States visa for Austrian
- United States visa for Belgians
- United States visa for Bruneian
- United States visa for Chileans
- United States visa for Czech
- United States visa for Danish
- United States visa for Dutch
- United States visa for Estonians
- United States visa for Finns
- United States visa for Greek
- United States visa for Icelanders
- United States visa for Italian
- United States visa for Latvians
- United States visa for Liechtensteiner
- United States visa for Luxembourgers
- United States visa for Maltese
- United States visa for Monacan
- United States visa for New Zealanders
- United States visa for Norwegian
- United States visa for Portuguese
- United States visa for Sammarinese
- United States visa for Slovak
- United States visa for Slovenian
- United States visa for South Korean
- United States visa for Spaniards
- United States visa for Swedish
- United States visa for Swiss
- United States visa for Taiwanese