US Visa for Lithuanians

US Visa for Lithuanians
iVisa | Updated on Feb 04, 2020

Citizens from Lithuanian might need to get a tourist visas if they want to travel to some countries. However, traveling to the United States may be slightly easier than other destinations because of the rules and regulations that are in place. Read the FAQ below to understand more about traveling to the US and obtaining a US visa if you are a Lithuanian passport holder.

Fill me in

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Do Lithuanian passport holders need a visa to enter the US?

Since 2010, the US Electronic System for Travel Authorization has been the necessary travel document for visa-exempt travelers who fly to the US. The only time this document is not needed is when you already have a valid visa issued by a US Embassy. Click here to check the requirements to apply.

What is the US ESTA?

The Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) is an automated system that assists in determining your eligibility to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). It also assesses whether there are any security risks with your travel. Upon completion of an ESTA application, the traveler is notified of his or her eligibility to travel to the United States under the VWP.

How long can I stay in the United States with an ESTA?

The ESTA is valid for 2 years after issued. Under the current terms of the US Visa Waiver Program, you will be able to stay in the US for up to 90 days Per Entry. Please feel free to contact iVisa 24/7 via chat or phone to discuss if the ESTA program is the right choice for your planned travel.

What do I need to apply for a US ESTA?

Lithuanians will require the following for us to submit their application:

Passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the intended date of arrival in Dubai. Otherwise, you risk having your application denied.

  • A passport scan – we only need the information page of your passport. Make sure to have a passport with at least 6-month validity from the planned date of entry.

  • A digital photo of you – in order to complete your application, our visa experts will need a digital photo of all applicants.

  • E-mail address – when applying with iVisa, your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so make sure that you introduce a valid e-mail address you have access to.

  • Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment such as credit/debit cards or Paypal.

What are the processing time and prices of the ESTA?

iVisa has three options for the processing time of your ESTA. Remember that the choice you make will determine the price. The options are as follows:

  • Standard processing – your application is processed within 24 hours, and the price is USD 29.00 (service fees included).

  • Rush processing – you will receive your ESTA within 4 hours, and the total price of it is USD 59.00 (service fees included).

  • Super rush processing – this is the fastest option. You will have your ESTA in only 30 minutes, and you will be charged USD 79.00 (service fees included).

Click here to start your application.

How long does it take to apply for an ESTA?

The application for an ESTA will take you less than 10 minutes. Then, just submit your application and wait for your visa to arrive at your email.

How can I apply for an ESTA?

iVisa has one of the simplest application forms that consists of three steps:

  1. Provide your general information is the first step. You also need to choose the processing time from the options mentioned above.

  2. The second step consists of a revision of step one and the payment.

  3. The last step consists of a questionnaire. Other documents may be required as well, but it depends on individual circumstances.

Click here to start. In case you need assistance to fill your application, iVisa has a fantastic support service that you can call 24/7.

What happens after I have applied?

Once the application is done, you just need to wait for an email from us notifying you about of your eligibility to travel to the United States under the VWP.

How many times can I enter the United States with an ESTA?

With the ESTA you will have Multiple Entry to the country.

Do I need to get an ESTA for my kids too?

Yes, all children (regardless of age) require their own ESTA prior to their travel to the US. Children listed on their parents' passport do not qualify for an ESTA. Children must have their own (unexpired) passport in order to qualify for an ESTA.

How can I apply for my family or friends?

To apply for others you need to have all the required documents (you can see above in this article). You can apply here introducing his or her data. In case you need to apply for more than one person, you can do so by clicking on ‘Add new applicant’ in the application form and completing the data required.

What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?

If we already submitted your application, then you can NOT make any changes and you will have to apply again but we will NOT charge you another service fee. So, if this is your case, then please contact immediately one of our customer service representatives to help you.

Is iVisa the Best Electronic Visa Company?

Of course, we would like to think that we are the best eVisa company out there, but we do not expect you to take our word for it. You will see that most of the reviews on our website are overwhelmingly positive that you can see here, and in case you feel more comfortable making your impressions from 3rd party review websites, we will happily refer you to TrustPilot.

Is Doing This Type of Important Application Online Safe?

We use SSL encryption on all our webpages. We also go beyond that basic security standard by hosting our database servers in a world-class data center and utilizing state-of-the-art methods for securing the data provided to us by our customers. We are compliant with all PCI regulations for secure payment processing.

I have more unresolved questions, where can I find more info?

For a faster resolution click here to contact by call or chat one of our customer service representatives. Alternatively, you can find more info and FAQs here.

Share this article on
Need Help?