Please note that as of June 2022 the CDC no longer requires travelers to present a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of recovery from COVID pre arrival to the US
NOTE - If you are a non U.S. citizen and have recently been in any of the following countries you are not allowed to visit the USA right now; South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique and Malawi.
Before jetting off to America, it’s necessary to first find out about the USA Entry Requirements Covid has caused. Let iVisa.com help you tackle this subject.
What are the USA Entry Requirements Covid has caused?
To learn more about the USA Entry Requirements Covid has caused, read on:
- All passengers are required to fill in an obligatory Health Attestation and if you’re flying on to Alaska, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Colorado, New Jersey and Rhode Island then you’ll need a State Health Declaration too. Visit iVisa.com and get yours.
- Upon landing you should self-isolate immediately for 10 days. You are advised to take another Covid test after the first 3 days.
You should also follow all health and safety measures put in place under the USA Entry Requirements Covid regulations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to fill in the form?
To get your Health Declaration through the iVisa.com website, make sure you have:
- A passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity left
- A credit/debit card for payment reasons
- Your email address so that we can deliver the Health Declaration
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter the United States?
Yes, the United States has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders and now all non-citizen air travelers aged 18 and over traveling to the United States need to display their a COVID vaccination certificate. Accepted vaccines are Moderna, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer-BioNTech, Oxford-AstraZeneca/Covishield, Sinopharm, and Sinovac. The last dose must have been received a full 14 days before traveling.
Will I have to quarantine upon arrival in the US?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no mandatory quarantine requirements, however 7-10 day self-isolation is recommended.
- Check individual states for local quarantine requirements.
Does the process take a long time with iVisa.com?
If you need the Health Declaration as soon as possible then count your lucky stars. iVisa.com has three unique options:
- Standard The standard option with a budget price tag. USD 33.99 - 24 hours
- Rush For applicants in a hurry. USD 54.99 - 8 hours
- Super Rush The choice for people who cannot wait long. USD 109.99 - 4 hours
Is it hard to apply with iVisa.com?
To prove how easy it is to apply with iVisa.com, we’ve shortened the steps, as you can see below:
- Complete the relevant application(s) at iVisa.com.
- Go over your replies to check spelling.
- Pick the ideal processing speed for your circumstances.
- Pay with a card.
It’s never been easier to meet USA Entry requirements Covid has created.
What about an eVisa?
If you’re from a country whose citizens require an ESTA to enter the USA, it’s essential to check that it’s valid before you set off. If you need to renew it, or must get a visa, just click through to the application at iVisa.com.
Is it safe to trust iVisa.com?
Our expert team have been providing Health Declarations , visas and even passports to our loyal customers for years. Check out our reviews on Trustpilot for even more great feedback you can count on.
Where can I find out more about USA entry requirements Covid?
At iVisa.com you can find plenty more details about USA entry requirements Covid has brought about for different nationalities. Feel free to get in touch with us by email or chat too.
If you’re the kind of person who loves to shop til they drop, then you’re onto a winner by booking a city break to the Big Apple. New York City has the biggest selection of designer clothing stores in the world, the most expensive of which is the Oscar de la Renta shop- where on average shoppers spend over $3000 per person, per visit. We recommend that you organize your schedule against a map of key department stores before setting off, particularly if you want to maximise your purchasing experience and avoid having to miss out on potential bargains or offers. We advise you to coincide the date of your getaway with key price reduction dates. Can you imagine being in Manhattan during the Black Friday sales? You could easily pick up all the holiday gifts you need with a massive discount on the ticketed price. The best department stores include Macy’s, Saks Fifth Avenue, Barney’s and Bloomingdales.