Learn More: USA Tourist Card
Please note as iVisa is a US company, we cannot process Cuba Tourist Cards. The information provided here is for educational purposes only.
Anyone who wants to visit Cuba as tourist and will be traveling via US airport must apply for a USA Tourist Card also known as a pink card. The Tourist Card allows you to enter Cuba for leisure or recreational purposes for up to 30 days. The card solely depends on where you are coming from and not nationality.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport with at least 6 months of validity.
Credit/Debit card or PayPal account for payment
Once you arrive in Cuba, you will need to consider the following:
All travelers require tourist card to enter Cuba, together with a current passport (from any nation).
A copy of your passport, which must be valid for 6 months beyond your date of departure from Cuba.
Your flight itinerary to and from Cuba.
Each applicant must present copy of travel insurance for the entire trip.
If you are traveling with minors:
They must have their own Tourist Card even if they are traveling under their parents' passport(s).
- The USA Tourist Card is a single-entry visa which allows travelers to enter Cuba for touristic purposes for a maximum stay of 30 days starting on the date of entry.
- All travelers require a tourist card to enter Cuba in addition to a current passport (from any nation). These are the only two documents necessary on arrival.
- All Tourist Cards are the same, unless you are flying direct to Cuba from the US, in which case, your card will be more expensive and pink in color. If you are a US citizen flying to Cuba from outside the US (for example, from Canada or Mexico), the typical green tourist card will suffice for travel to Cuba.
- The Tourist Card is valid for 30 days and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Once arrived to Cuba, the Cuba Tourist Card must be stamped on both sections at the back of the visa. The information must coincide with that in the passport
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard: 3-5 business days (Monday - Friday)
- Rush: 1-3 business day
- Super Rush: 01 business days
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Kuwait
- CUBA VISA FOR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia
- Cuba visa for Pakistanis
- How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Cuba During Coronavirus
- Cuba Covid Quarantine
- Entry Requirements For Cuba Covid
- Cuba Covid Testing on Arrival
- Travel to Cuba Covid Restrictions
- HOW CITIZENS OF SPAIN CAN ENTER CUBA DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CITIZENS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM CAN ENTER CUBA: COVID-19
- How Citizens of Mexico Can Enter Cuba during Coronavirus
- HOW CITIZENS OF FRANCE CAN ENTER CUBA DURING CORONAVIRUS
- HOW CITIZENS OF RUSSIA CAN ENTER CUBA DURING CORONAVIRUS
- How Citizens of Germany Can Enter Cuba during Coronavirus?
- HOW CITIZENS OF ITALY CAN ENTER CUBA DURING CORONAVIRUS
- HOW CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES CAN ENTER CUBA: COVID-19
- HOW TO GET A CUBA VISA ONLINE? - REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
- CUBE VISA FOR INDIAN CITIZENS
- Do Canadian Citizens need a tourist Visa for Cuba? - Visa Requirements
- Can I get a Cuba visa on arrival at the airport?
- Can I get a Cuba visa at LAX?
- Can I get a Cuba visa at the Mexico City airport?
- Can I get a Cuba visa from American Airlines?
- Can I get a Cuba visa from Delta Airlines?
- Can I get a Cuba visa from JetBlue Airlines?
- Can I get a Cuba visa from Thomas Cook Airlines?
- Can I obtain an e-visa for Cuba?
- Cuba visa categories - which one can I travel under?
- Cuba visa cost
- Cuba visa or travel card - which one do I need?
- Cuba visa processing time
- Cuba Visa services
- Do I need a Cuba visa on a cruise?
- Do you need a visa for Cuba?
- How can I get a Cuba Tourist visa?
- How to get a visa for Cuba?
- How to obtain a Cuba visa?
- Required documents for a Cuba visa
- Should I read Cuba visa reviews?
- The alternative to a Cuban embassy visa application form
- The difference between a Cuba visa and Tourist Card
- The easiest way to get your visa for Cuba
- What is the Cuba visa policy?
- What is the simplest Cuba visa application?
- What rules apply to Cuba visa-free countries?
- Which is the best Cuba visa agency?
- CUBA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- Can I get a Cuba visa from Southwest airlines?
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Colombia
- Will I get a Cuba visa stamp on my passport?
- Cuba visa for the citizens of New Zealand (NZ)
- Where can I get a Cuba visa in NYC?
- Cuba visa for German passport holders
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Mexico
- Cuba visa for the citizens of the Philippines
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Australia
- Can I get a Cuba visa at the Cancun Airport?
- Cuba Visa Requirements
- CAN I GET A CUBA VISA FROM THE MIAMI AIRPORT?
- CUBA VISA FOR EU CITIZENS
- Cuba visa for Green Card holders
- Cuba visa for Iranian citizens
- Cuba visa for Irish passport holders
- Cuba visa for Jordanian citizens
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Belgium
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Egypt
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Hong Kong
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Ireland
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Portugal
- Cuba visa for the citizens of South Africa
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Thailand
- Cuba visa for the citizens of Ukraine
- Where can I get a Cuba visa in Dubai?
- Where can I get a Cuba visa in the US?
- Cuba visa requirements for Zimbabweans
- Cuba visa for the citizens of UAE (United Arab Emirates)