Please note that as of June 2022 the CDC no longer requires travelers to present a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of recovery from COVID pre arrival to the US
If you are traveling to the United States, one of the first concerns on your mind is the visa. After all, you may need one. Only 5 nationalities are visa-exempt. However, if you are from a country that is in the US Visa Waiver Program, you are in luck. All you need is a US ESTA. Fortunately, that document is available online, and iVisa.com can help you get in as little as 6 hours. You cannot ask for a better US visa service website. We can help you all the way.
To find out whether or not you qualify for a US ESTA, we recommend that you use iVisa.com Visa Checker. It is a feature that is easy to use, and the information you need is just a couple of clicks away. Just choose your nationality from the drag-down menu on the left, and select the United States in the menu on the right. If you are eligible for a US ESTA, you will be able to apply for it right there and then.
If the Visa Checker lets you know that you qualify for a US ESTA, all you have to do is fill in an application form. However, before you do, you must make sure that you have everything you need for a quick and successful application process. You need to provide the following:
- Passport – you must hold a valid electronic passport with a digital chip that contains your bio-metric info. At the same time, the passport needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in the United States.
- E-mail address – the US ESTA arrives via e-mail, which is why you must have a valid e-mail address to which you have access. Once iVisa.com sends you the ESTA, do not forget to print out at least one physical copy of the document.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process, which is why you must have a method of online payment. iVisa.com accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat; whichever you find most convenient.
If you gather all of the above, you can fill in the form. That should be easy enough, and it should not take you more than 20 minutes or so. Plus, if you need some help along the way, iVisa.com has an excellent support service that is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
The application form has three steps. The first one will ask for your general information such as name, address, date of birth, passport info, and some details about your trip. You are also required to select a processing time. You can choose any of the three available options, but keep in mind that they have different fees. Here is what you can choose:
- Standard processing time – This is the slowest option. Your application is processed within 2 days from submission, and you will be charged just $29.
- Rush processing time – if you are looking to get your US ESTA sooner than 48 hours, the Rush option guarantees that you have your document in 12 hours. The cost this time is $59.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option you have at hand, it is the most expensive as well. You will be charged $79, but you can have your ESTA in as little as 6 hours.
Step number two consists of payment and revision. Make sure that your form does not contain typos or inaccuracies. Otherwise, your US ESTA can be invalid. Corrections are impossible to make once your application reaches processing.
The last step is reserved for document upload. iVisa.com lets you know precisely what you need to upload. Once step three is done, you can submit your application. iVisa.com handles the rest.
Looking at the US ESTA application process, don’t you think that iVisa.com is the best US visa service website you can use? With so few requirements, the service handles all the bureaucracy so that you do not have to.