If you’re planning a trip to beautiful Uzbekistan, you’re probably wondering how To Apply for the Uzbekistan Visa. In this article, we’ll explain how to get this important document and all you need to prepare for your trip.
The truth is that there’s no country like Uzbekistan, where visitors find so many fantastic places like Termez, Zaamin, and Bukhara.
At the end of the article, we’ll share our favorite destination in the country and some great attractions to enjoy there.
How To Apply for the Uzbekistan Visa - Let’s go!
Frequently Asked Questions
What COVID-19 requirements should I consider before traveling to Uzbekistan?
Visitors won’t need to present vaccination proof or quarantine on arrival. The only COVID-19 related requirement is a negative PCR test. The test cannot be older than 72 hours before departure. Travelers will be asked to present it before boarding.
How To Apply for the Uzbekistan Visa - Visit our product page to read the most recent entry restrictions.
What is it and how to apply for the Uzbekistan visa?
The Uzbekistan Visa is a digital document that enables travelers to enter Uzbekistan for tourism. The visa is valid for 90 days after issued and grants a stay of up to 30 days in Total. There are three options: Single Entry, Double Entry, and Multiple Entry visa.
To apply for it you just need to complete these three simple steps:
- First: Using your personal information fill in the form at iVisa.com and select the processing time and fee that you prefer.
- Second: Make sure that all the information entered is correct and pick a form of payment. We accept both credit and debit cards.
- Third:Upload all the required documents and apply.
Which documents do I need to apply for the Uzbekistan Visa?
To apply for Uzbekistan Visa you’ll need:
- A clear scan of your passport - The passport cannot be close to expiring.
- A scan of the last page of your passport (if applicable).
- A passport-sized photo.
- Email address, to receive your visa once ready.
- Payment method. It can be a credit or debit card.
How To Apply for the Uzbekistan Visa - Do you have everything you need to process Uzbekistan Visa?
What are the processing times and fees for the Uzbekistan Visa?
We have different prices depending on which visa you need and how fast you want to get it.
These are the three options:
- Standard Processing: 10 Business Days for USD $73.49
- Rush Processing: 8 Business Days for USD $110.49
- Super Rush Processing: 6 Business Days for USD $152.49
- Standard Processing: 10 Business Days for USD $89.74
- Rush Processing: 8 Business Days for USD $126.74
- Super Rush Processing: 6 Business Days for USD $168.74
- Standard Processing: 10 Business Days for USD $107.74
- Rush Processing: 8 Business Days for USD $151.74
- Super Rush Processing: 6 Business Days for USD $200.74
How To Apply for the Uzbekistan Visa - Are you in a hurry? Take advantage of our Super Rush Processing!
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Of course! We take security very seriously, that’s why we enforce strict security measures to keep all your information secured. We’ve been doing this for a long time and have served thousands of travelers along the way. We can help you with your Uzbekistan Visa.
How To Apply for the Uzbekistan Visa - Head over to our user reviews section to read what our previous customers have said about our services.
I still have my doubts. Where could I find more information?
With our customer care agents! They are easily reachable through our website and are available 24/7 to answer any questions. Do you want to know more about How To Apply for the Uzbekistan Visa, contact them!
Did you know that there's a Switzerland in Uzbekistan?
Well, at least that's what locals and visitors think of Zaamin when they first see it. The purest mountain air and the breathtaking natural landscapes are what earned Zaamin its moniker.
There are many beautiful places to visit in Zaamin starting with the Zaamin State Nature Reserve. Explore the trails that take you through the forests and up the hills, bathe in the cold rivers, or simply enjoy the silence of the natural surroundings. There are also plenty of lodgings, from camps to boarding houses, and resorts to provide visitors with a relaxing stay.
There are also plenty of ancient sites for pilgrimage in the area. In one of the most beautiful gorges of the Morguzar mountain range, you can visit the unique Teshiktosh cave. Also known as "Parpi oyyim", the cave and tomb are especially popular among women planning maternity.
Finally, the crystal waters of different rivers flow along the Nurata ridges. These natural formations provide a temperate climate to the Zaamin region. Enjoy a peaceful stay in the natural beauty of the Aidar-Arnasay lakes system in the north of the region.