Traveling to Uzbekistan includes getting a visa most of the time, but depending on your nationality, you could need only an Uzbekistan eVisa. At least 17 countries are eligible for this document as they’re visa-exempt, and it’s not difficult to see if you’re one of these countries or not by using iVisa.com.
If you’re from one of the lucky countries that can apply for the Uzbekistan eVisa, then you’ll be ready in just a few minutes because iVisa.com’s online method is effortless. As for the documents required to apply and the prices, you can check on them if you keep reading the article below.
We invite you to read these FAQs to learn how to get a tourist travel visa for an Uzbekistan visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHERE CAN I SEE IF I’M ELIGIBLE FOR THE UZBEKISTAN EVISA?
Just like other countries, Uzbekistan has differing rules for travelers depending on their country of origin. Some countries citizens are visa-exempt and others need to take a trip to an embassy to get the paper visa. To know which one is your case, use our Visa Tool on the homepage. Once there, simply choose your nationality and ‘Uzbekistan’ as the country to visit.
WHAT IS AN UZBEKISTAN EVISA?
The Uzbekistan eVisa is an online document that allows you to enter this country by simply filling in an online form, all without taking a trip to the local embassy. In other words, it is the electronic version of a paper visa but that’s only available to people arriving from a country that is under a visa-waiver program. Only 17 countries can apply for the Uzbekistan eVisa.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO APPLY?
The online platform that we offer at iVisa.com is not laborious, and that’s why we recommend you to use it to get your Uzbekistan electronic visa. It’s probably one of the most accessible methods online, mainly because iVisa.com will do most of the hard work. But, as you can imagine, you still need a few things to get the process started, but there’s nothing extraordinary on the list of requirements. To prove that, here is a list of what you need:
- Passport: don’t forget to take a quick look at your passport’s expiry date before you apply, it shouldn’t expire while you’re there.
- Digital scan of your passport: iVisa.com will ask you to attach a scan of your passport to the application form. Ensure that the format is JPEG.
- Digital passport photo: we’ll need to attach an online photo to your eVisa, which is why you need one. However, if you have issues with this part, we recommend you use iVisa.com’s passport photo.
- E-mail address: iVisa.com always delivers the eVisas via email, so make sure you have a valid e-mail address.
- Means of payment: while filling in the application form, you’ll have to pay for the service offered on iVisa.com. You can use a Paypal or a debit/credit card for that.
WHAT ARE THE PRICES WITH IVISA.COM?
Another advantage when you apply online with iVisa.com is the short waiting period for your visa to arrive. What’s even better is that you have multiple options when it comes to processing. Remember that your choice also determines the cost of your Uzbekistan eVisa. Take a look at what you can choose:
- Standard: selecting this processing time means that your visa will arrive via e-mail within 7 Business Days. It is the cheapest option you have. It costs only USD 60.50.
- Rush: if you do not wish to wait 5 Business Days for your Uzbekistan e-visa, you can select this option instead. The waiting period is 72 hours this time, and you will be charged USD 85.50.
- Super Rush: if you have to leave as soon as possible, this is the quickest option you have at hand. Your application form is processed within 3 Business Days. Super Rush Processing costs USD 110.50.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR AN UZBEKISTAN EVISA?
The greatest benefit of iVisa.com is its simplicity in the online form, which means that you spend very little effort and time in it. All you have to do to have your Uzbekistan eVisa secure in your mail is to follow these steps:
- First, fill in the questionnaire with your basic details including your passport ID. Don’t forget to choose the processing time while applying.
- Second, take a look at all the information you entered to check it before paying for your document.
- The last step is to attach documents to the form so you can finish the process safely.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED TO APPLY FOR THIS DOCUMENT?
Since iVisa.com created an effortless online system, it shouldn’t take you more than 15 or 20 minutes. You don’t have to be an expert on online forms to complete this one.
DO I NEED AN UZBEKISTAN IF I STAY IN THE TRANSIT AREA?
You don’t need an Uzbekistan eVisa if you don’t leave the transit lounge at the International airport there, but in case you decide to leave it, you’ll have to apply for one.
IS IT SAFE TO USE IVISA.COM TO GET MY UZBEKISTAN EVISA?
Using online platforms can be difficult and sometimes dangerous if these platforms don’t have a high-security system. Therefore, we recommend you use iVisa.com to apply for your eVisa as we offer a 100% safe service that’s been useful for many travelers for more than 6 years. We’ve received a lot of positive reviews, and you can check them out here.
I HAVE MORE UNRESOLVED QUESTIONS, WHERE CAN I FIND OTHER DETAILS ABOUT THE UZBEKISTAN EVISA?
You can reach out to our agents or customer service representatives here if you want to get personal support while applying, but if you prefer to read other articles about how to get a tourist travel visa for an Uzbekistan visit or any other travel documents, then click here.