Uzbekistan adopted the eVisa system back in 2018, and since then, the list of eligible countries that can get this document has been growing a lot. India is one of those lucky countries, which means that its nationals can now apply online for the Uzbekistan eVisa.
The process is entirely online, you do not have to go anywhere, and you can apply anytime you want. For your convenience, iVisa can also help you every step of the way.
In this article, you'll find useful information about this eVisa, including what requirements you need and also the fees you have to pay.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I have an Indian passport, do I need a visa to visit Uzbekistan?
What is an Uzbekistan eVisa?
The Uzbekistan eVisa is an official document that is electronically linked to your passport and it allows you to enter into and travel within Uzbekistan.
How long is the Uzbekistan eVisa for?
This visa is valid for 90 days after issued. Indian citizens with an Uzbekistan eVisa can enter to the country for a maximum of 30 days in Total for a Single Entry. Remember that all visits are only for business or tourism, so you can NOT seek paid work or employment.
What are the documents required to apply?
It is true that when you apply online your effort is minimal, but you still need to help iVisa with the online process. With that being said, you need to provide some documents. Nevertheless, you don't have to stress too much about it because the list is not long and you should have an easy time checking things off it:
- Passport – you need to own a valid passport. Moreover, the passport needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Uzbekistan.
- Digital scan of your passport – iVisa will ask you to upload a scan of your passport during the online application process. Make sure that the scan is in JPEG format.
- Digital passport photo – a photo of you must be linked to your eVisa, which is why you need this item as well. The picture should be the most recent possible.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you your visa via e-mail, so make sure you have a valid e-mail address. Do not forget to print out the document you receive. In multiple copies, preferably.
- Means of payment – when you fill in the application form, you will be required to make the payment that covers both the visa itself and the service fee for iVisa. You can use a credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
What are the processing times and prices?
iVisa offers you three available options when it comes to processing time and the price will depend on which one you choose. The three options are:
- Standard processing – when you select this option, your visa will arrive via e-mail within 10 Business Days. This is the cheapest option you have at hand. It costs only USD $81.49 (service fees included).
- Rush processing – if you do not want to wait for your Uzbekistan eVisa, you can opt for this option instead. The waiting period is cut to 8 Business Days, and you will be charged USD $144.49 (service fees included).
- Super Rush processing – if you need to leave sooner, this is the fastest option you have. Your application form is processed within 6 Business Days. Of course, you will spend more money on this option than on the other two. The Super Rush Processing costs USD $183.49 (service fees included).
PLEASE NOTE that the prices above are for the 90 days - Single Entry eVisa. Prices can vary depending on the visa type you need.
Click here to start your application.
How does the Uzbekistan eVisa work?
In July 2018, the Government of Uzbekistan introduced an eVisa for travelers from 101 nationalities. The eVisa will replace the bureaucratic system of having to go to a consulate and/or sending off your passport.
Simply fill in our online application and pay the visa fee – you don’t have to send any documents by mail or visit an office in person. Once your visa application is approved, you will receive an approved visa copy via email.
How long does it take to apply for an Uzbekistan eVisa?
Applying online will take you less than 10 minutes. That's all you need to do. iVisa will take care of the rest!
How can I apply for an Uzbekistan eVisa?
The application for an Uzbekistan eVisa is really easy. It has only three steps:
The first one will ask you to offer personal information. You need to provide some details about your trip and other pieces of information.
The second step will ask you to revise step one. This is an essential part since any mistake can lead to the invalidation of your visa. The info on your visa and the one on your passport need to be precisely the same. Check for errors or typos. The payment is made using one of the means listed above.
The last step will ask you to upload some documents. The amount and the nature of the documents may differ from one applicant to the other. Even so, iVisa lets you know exactly what you need to upload.
Click here to start. After you are done, you submit your form and wait for your visa to arrive. In case you need assistance to fill your application, iVisa has a fantastic support service that you can call 24/7.
What happens after I have applied?
Once the application is done, you will receive the Uzbekistan eVisa by email. No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time. Next, present a printed version of your Uzbekistan eVisa along with your passport once you enter Uzbekistan.
Do I need to get an Uzbekistan eVisa for my kids too?
Yes. All foreign citizens wishing to travel to Uzbekistan require a visa, even kids.
How can I apply for my family or friends?
You can do it if you have all the required documents (you can see above in this article). If you are applying for only one friend or family member, just fill in the application form with his or her information. In case you need to apply for more than one person, just click on ‘Add new applicant’ in the application form and complete the data required.
What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
If this happens, then please immediately contact our customer service representatives via online chat to assist you.
Your Uzbekistan eVisa is linked to your passport number, if we already submitted your application, then you can NOT make any changes and you will have to apply again but we will NOT charge you another service fee.
Is it safe to use iVisa to get my Uzbekistan eVisa?
Many people think that online information leaks and that their personal info is at risk of getting into the wrong hands. However, that is not the case with our services. We provide maximum safety for your personal data, confidentiality, and we invest a lot in the security of our database. You can check what hundreds of happy customers say about us here.