The citizens of Albania need to apply for an Uzbekistan visa before they travel to Uzbekistan for short stays. The rule does not apply for children under 16 who hold a foreign passport and are accompanied by their legal guardians. iVisa can help you with the online application process so that you can get your travel document in as little as 2 business days.
Uzbekistan Visa for the citizens of Albania – requirements
Before you access the application page to fill in the application, we suggest that you make sure that you meet all the requirements. Fortunately, they are not demanding and chances are you already have some or all of them. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – all travelers who want to get an Uzbekistan Visa must be passport holders. Moreover, the document needs to maintain its validity for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Uzbekistan. At the same time, remember to scan your passport’s information page and save it in JPEG format. You will be asked to upload it during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – we recommend that the picture should be taken as recently possible and follow the other guidelines of a valid passport photo.
- Valid e-mail address – as an online visa service, iVisa will send you the visa via e-mail in PDF format. That is why you must be able to provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online during the application process as well. iVisa accepts credit/debit cards, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use them as well.
Uzbekistan Visa for the citizens of Albania – processing time and fees
How much you are charged for your Uzbekistan Visa depends on the processing time option you select when you fill in the application. iVisa is aware of the fact that people have different needs and budgets, which is why it came up with three excellent options. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – the slowest option is also the cheapest. Your Uzbekistan visa is ready within 5 business days and you pay only $45 for it.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your visa in 3 business days, and you are charged $70.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 2 business days, but the cost is $90.
Uzbekistan Visa for the citizens of Albania – the online form
The last thing you need to do is to fill in the application. That should not prove to be a difficult task, but just in case you need assistance, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The form you must go through has three simple steps. The first one requires you to provide iVisa with basic information such as name, address phone number, passport info, and so on. A couple of travel details are necessary as well. At the same time, step one is the moment when you must make a choice as far as the processing time is concerned. The second step asks that you handle the payment and review your form. It is important that all the information you provide is 100% accurate. Any discrepancies can and will invalidate your Uzbekistan visa.
The third step just wants you to upload the documents that support your application. After you do that, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will process your request in the timeframe you selected.
As you can see, obtaining a Uzbekistan Visa for the citizens of Albania is a piece of cake. The document is valid for 90 days since issue, it grants a single entry, and you can stay in Uzbekistan for up to 30 days.