As of July 2018, the citizens of Kuwait can apply for an Uzbekistan visa online. The process is facilitated by iVisa so you can have your travel document in just 2 business days. However, keep in mind that children under the age of 16 are not required to hold a visa. The only conditions are that they have a valid travel document and that they are traveling together with their legal guardians.
Uzbekistan Visa for the citizens of Kuwait – requirements
The Uzbekistan visa must be one of the least demanding documents to obtain. The requirements are easy to achieve, and you may already be in possession of all of them. iVisa asks that you are able to provide the following:
- Passport – all travelers who want to get an Uzbekistan Visa must be passport holders. Moreover, the document needs to maintain its validity for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Uzbekistan. At the same time, remember to scan your passport’s information page and save it in JPEG format. You will be asked to upload it during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – we recommend that the picture should be taken as recently possible and follow the other guidelines of a valid passport photo.
- Valid e-mail address – as an online visa service, iVisa will send you the visa via e-mail in PDF format. That is why you must be able to provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online during the application process as well. iVisa accepts credit/debit cards, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use them as well.
Uzbekistan Visa for the citizens of Kuwait – the online application form
As you can imagine, you are also required to fill in an application form. That should be an easy task for you, and it should not occupy more than 20 minutes of your time. However, if you have questions or concerns, feel free to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service can be reached 24/7 and is free of charge.
The form you need to go over consists of three easy steps. Step number one asks two things of you. One, you need to provide some general information about yourself as an applicant and your trip, and two, you need to select a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that the latter determines the cost of your Uzbekistan e-visa. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – the slowest option is also the cheapest. Your Uzbekistan visa is ready within 5 business days, and you pay only $45 for it.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your visa in 3 business days, and you are charged $70.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 2 business days, but the cost is $90.
During the second step, you must cover the payment and review your form so that it is error-free when you submit it. If mistakes are made, your visa will be invalid, which means that you need to apply again.
The last step is reserved for supporting documents. iVisa will give you instructions on how to upload them. After you complete that task, you can just submit your application, and the visa will be in your e-mail inbox in the timeframe of your choosing.
The bottom line is that you do not have to make too much of an effort to get a Uzbekistan Visa for the citizens of Kuwait. The Uzbekistan e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue and you can stay in Uzbekistan for no more than 30 days.