As an Omani, you have access to an Uzbekistan visa online since July 2018. The application process is entirely online, and iVisa can help you through it. Just so you know, children under 16 do not require a visa to cross the Uzbek border. All that is required of them are a valid travel document and the presence of a legal guardian.
Uzbekistan Visa for the citizens of Oman – the requirements
You will be happy to learn that the requirements for an Uzbekistan e-visa are nothing out of the ordinary. They are easy to put together, and chances are that you may already have all of them. iVisa will ask for the following documents and information:
- Passport – all travelers who want to get an Uzbekistan Visa must be passport holders. Also, the document needs to maintain its validity for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Uzbekistan. At the same time, remember to scan your passport’s information page and save it in JPEG format. You will be asked to upload it during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – we recommend that the picture should be taken as recently possible and follow the other guidelines of a valid passport photo.
- Valid e-mail address – as an online visa service, iVisa will send you the visa via e-mail in PDF format. That is why you must be able to provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online during the application process as well. iVisa accepts credit/debit cards, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use them as well.
Uzbekistan Visa for the citizens of Oman – the online application form
Moving on from the requirements, all that is left for you to do is to fill in the application form. In case you have questions or concerns, or you need some help along the way, iVisa’s customer support can be reached 24/7. The service is free of charge.
You need to go through three steps during the application process. Step one should take you about 5 minutes. You need to provide your basic information, as well as a few details about your trip and passport info. At the same time, you must select a processing time for your application. That will determine the cost of your Uzbekistan e-visa. iVisa provides you with three excellent options:
- Standard processing – the slowest option is also the cheapest. Your Uzbekistan visa is ready within 5 business days and you pay only $45 for it.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your visa in 3 business days, and you are charged $70.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 2 business days but the cost is $90.
The second step wants you to handle the payment and review your form. It is essential that your application does not contain any mistakes. Even a simple thing as a typo can invalidate your visa. Read your provided information carefully before submission. The third and last step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. For example, you need to upload the scan of your passport’s information page. After you do that, you can submit your form and iVisa will process your request in the timeframe of your choosing.
The bottom line is that getting an Uzbekistan Visa for the citizens of Oman entails minimal effort, and iVisa is incredibly helpful. The Uzbekistan e-visa is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, it grants a single entry and you cannot stay in Uzbekistan for a period that exceeds 30 days.