In July 2018, Uzbekistan added the electronic visa to their visa policy. The citizens of Saudi Arabia are among the eligible nationalities, which means that you can apply for an Uzbekistan visa online. iVisa is here to help you with the process so that you can have your visa in just 2 business days. Bear in mind that children under the age of 16 are not required to hold an e-visa. All that is needed for them is to have a valid travel document and to be accompanied by a legal representative.
Uzbekistan Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia – about the requirements
You do not have to concern yourself with the requirements since there are not many of them, and the ones that are on the list are incredibly easy to obtain. iVisa will ask that you have the following at hand:
- Passport – all travelers who want to get an Uzbekistan Visa must be passport holders. The document needs to maintain its validity for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Uzbekistan. At the same time, remember to scan your passport’s information page and save it in JPEG format. You will be asked to upload it during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – we recommend that the picture should be taken as recently possible and follow the other guidelines of a valid passport photo.
- Valid e-mail address – as an online visa service, iVisa will send you the visa via e-mail in PDF format. That is why you must be able to provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online during the application process as well. iVisa accepts credit/debit cards, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use them as well.
Uzbekistan Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia – the online application form
After you handle the requirements and make sure that you have all of the above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. In case you have questions or need some help with it, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal. The service can be contacted 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.
The form created by iVisa is divided into three short and straightforward steps. The first one wants you to give your personal information, passport info, and a couple of details about your trip to Uzbekistan. You must also pick a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that your choice affects the cost of your Uzbekistan visa. You can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – the slowest option is also the cheapest. Your Uzbekistan visa is ready within 5 business days, and you pay only $45 for it.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your visa in 3 business days, and you are charged $70.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 2 business days, but the cost is $90.
Step number two focuses on payment and revision. You need to make sure that your application contains only accurate information. Otherwise, your visa will be invalid and you need to go through the application process again.
Step number three is the moment in which iVisa asks that you upload the supporting documents of your application. As soon as you do that, you are free to submit your request, and iVisa will take it from there.
What is important to remember from all this is that the process of getting an Uzbekistan Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia is incredibly convenient when you apply online. The Uzbekistan visa is a single-entry document, and it is valid for 90 days since issue. You can use it to stay in Uzbekistan for up to 30 days.