As a Thailand citizen, you have the opportunity to apply online for an Uzbekistan visa if you ever plan to travel there. iVisa can help you with the online application process, and you can get the document in just 2 business days. What you should probably know is that children under 16 do not need a visa to cross the Uzbek border. A valid travel document and a legal guardian will suffice.
Uzbekistan Visa for the citizens of Thailand – the requirements
Before anything else, you need to make sure that you have everything that is required of you for a successful application process. Luckily, the list of requirements is quite short, and you may already have everything on it. Here is what you must have at your disposal:
- Passport – all travelers who want to get an Uzbekistan Visa must be passport holders. Moreover, the document needs to maintain its validity for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Uzbekistan. At the same time, remember to scan your passport’s information page and save it in JPEG format. You will be asked to upload it during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – we recommend that the picture should be taken as recently possible and follow the other guidelines of a valid passport photo.
- Valid e-mail address – as an online visa service, iVisa will send you the visa via e-mail in PDF format. That is why you must be able to provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online during the application process as well. iVisa accepts credit/debit cards, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use them as well.
Uzbekistan Visa for the citizens of Thailand – the online application process
As soon as you put together all of the above, you are free to access the application page and fill in the form. The task should not take more than 20 minutes to complete, but iVisa’s support service is available 24/7 and free of charge in case you need some help.
The form we are talking about consists of three simple steps. The first one asks for your personal information such as name, address, date of birth, and so on. Passport info and travel details are necessary as well. Also, it is at this point that you must choose a processing time for your application. Your choice determines the cost of your visa, and you are given three options:
- Standard processing – the slowest option is also the cheapest. Your Uzbekistan visa is ready within 5 business days, and you pay only $45 for it.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your visa in 3 business days, and you are charged $70.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 2 business days, but the cost is $90.
During the second step, all you have to do is make the payment and review your form. The latter aspect is more important than you think. Errors within your application will render your visa invalid. To avoid that, make sure that all the information you provide is 100% accurate.
The last step is even easier. All you have to do is to upload the documents that support your application. iVisa will instruct you how. After you complete this task as well, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will take it from there. The bottom line is that getting an Uzbekistan Visa for the citizens of Thailand is easier than you think. iVisa does most of the work for you. The Uzbekistan e-visa is a single-entry visa, it has a validity of 90 days since the date of issue and it allows you to stay in Uzbekistan for up to 30 days.