The citizens of the US are qualified for an Uzbekistan electronic visa, the same as the citizens of other approximately 60 states. The system went live on July 15, 2018, and it has come as great news for all travelers who wish to visit Uzbekistan. Instead of spending a few hours or even an entire day at the embassy, you can just apply online in under 3 Business Days. You need a laptop/desktop computer/smartphone with an internet connection and some documents. iVisa will take care of the rest.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is there a Uzbekistan e-Visa for US citizens?
What is an Uzbekistan eVisa?
The Uzbekistan eVisa is an official document that is electronically linked to your passport and it allows you entry into and travel within Uzbekistan.
How long is the Uzbekistan eVisa for?
This visa is valid for 90 days after issued and Uzbekistan eVisa holders can enter to the country for a maximum of 30 days in Total for a Single Entry. Remember that all visits are only for business or tourism, so you can NOT seek paid work or employment.
What are the Uzbekistan Visa Requirements?
The Uzbekistan Visa requires a passport, digital scan of the passport, digital passport photo, email address, and a means of payment.
When you apply online the requirements are simpler to meet. That is because there are not so many of them. Even so, you still need to provide some documentation and info regarding yourself and your trip so that iVisa can get things moving. Below, is a list of the full details:
- Passport – all applicants need a passport. Moreover, the passport needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Uzbekistan. Take a quick look at your passport’s expiry date before you apply.
- Digital scan of your passport – iVisa will ask you to upload a scan of your passport during the application process. The format should be JPEG.
- Digital passport photo – a photo of you must be linked to your e-visa, which is why you need to have one taken. It is preferable that the picture is as recent as possible.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you your visa via e-mail, so make sure you have a valid e-mail address. Do not forget to print out the document you receive. We recommend that you print several copies so that you have spares.
- Means of payment – you will be required to make the payment for both the visa itself and the service fee for iVisa. You can use a credit/debit card or PayPal.
What are the processing times and prices?
For the processing time, you have three options, and each one comes with its own fee. They are as follows:
- Standard processing time – opting for this processing time means that your visa will arrive via e-mail within 7 Business Days. It is the cheapest option you have. It costs only USD 60.50 (service fees included).
- Rush processing time – the waiting period is 5 Business Days this time, and you will be charged USD 85.50 (service fees included).
- Super Rush processing time – if you have to leave as soon as possible, this is the quickest option you have at hand. Your application form is processed within 3 Business Days. The Super Rush Processing costs USD 110.50 (service fees included).
Click here to start your application.
How does the Uzbekistan eVisa work?
In July 2018, the Government of Uzbekistan introduced an eVisa for travelers from 101 nationalities. The eVisa will replace the bureaucratic system of having to go to a consulate and/or sending off your passport.
Simply fill out our online application and pay the visa fee – you don’t have to send any documents by mail or visit an office in person. Once your visa application is approved, you will receive an approved visa copy via email.
How long does it take to apply for an Uzbekistan eVisa?
Applying online will take you less than 10 minutes. That is all you need to do. iVisa will take care of the rest!
How can I apply for an Uzbekistan eVisa?
There are three steps you need to go through:
Step one is all about your personal information and processing time.
In the second step, you need to revise the first one and make the payment. It is essential that you make sure all the information you provide is 100 % accurate and correctly spelled. You cannot correct any error after your application reaches processing. Any mistake will render your visa invalid.
Lastly, you will be required to upload some documents. This step is not the same for everyone. For example, if you travel with a minor, you need to upload more documents than if you travel alone. You will be notified of what you need.
Click here to start. After you are done, just submit your application and wait for your visa to arrive. That is it!
What happens after I have applied?
Once the application is done, you will receive the Uzbekistan eVisa by email. No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time. Next, present a printed version of your Uzbekistan eVisa along with your passport once you enter Uzbekistan.
Do I need to get an Uzbekistan eVisa for my kids too?
Yes. All foreign citizens wishing to travel to Uzbekistan require a visa, even kids.
How can I apply for my family or friends?
You can do it if you have all the required documents (you can see above in this article), then, fill in the application form with his or her information. In case you need to apply for more than one person, just click on ‘Add new applicant’ in the application form and complete the data required.
What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
If this happens, then please immediately contact our customer service representatives via online chat to assist you.
Your Uzbekistan eVisa is linked to your passport number, if we already submitted your application, then you can NOT make any changes and you will have to apply again but we will NOT charge you another service fee.
Is it safe to use iVisa to get my Uzbekistan eVisa?
Many people think that online information leaks and that their personal info is at risk of getting into the wrong hands. However, that is not the case with our services. We provide maximum safety for your personal data, confidentiality, and we invest a lot in the security of our database. You can check what hundreds of happy customers say about us here.