We all know how tedious the process of getting a visa can be, especially when you want to receive the document in just a few days or hours. Yet, not every application process takes the same amount of time. The stress with these processes appear because we live in a fast-paced era, so we want things to happen as quickly as possible. In contrast, embassies are not the fastest of the government institutions, and that’s why the electronic visa system is the best option.
Luckily for you, this is a system that’s being adopted by more and more countries every year. So, if you are a foreigner wanting to visit Uzbekistan, keep reading this article because with iVisa.com, you’ll be able to quickly apply online for your Uzbekistan Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions
DO I NEED A VISA TO VISIT UZBEKISTAN?
The answer will depend on your nationality. Some nationalities are visa-exempt while others need to visit an embassy to get a Paper Visa. You can use our Visa Tool to check your eligibility for the Uzbekistan eVisa. Just pick your country of origin and Uzbekistan as your destination to know the answer.
WHAT IS AN UZBEKISTAN EVISA?
An eVisa is a travel online document that gives you valid entry into certain countries like Uzbekistan. It’s a comfortable alternative to visas issued at Uzbekistan embassies. The main difference between this electronic document and the paper visa is that this online document is available through an online form while the paper visa is available only at the local embassy.
HOW LONG CAN VISITORS STAY IN UZBEKISTAN WITH AN EVISA?
If you get an Uzbekistan eVisa, then you can enter the country for 30 days in Total and it gives you the right to a Single Entry.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE FOR THE UZBEKISTAN EVISA?
Depending on your country of origin and the purpose of your stay, there may be additional requirements. The essential documents you need to apply online are:
- Valid passport: it must be valid for 3 months once you arrive there, so make sure that it won’t expire soon.
- A passport scan: you only have to scan the information page.
- A passport-size photo: in digital format. You can use iVisa.com’s passport photo if you have issues with this requirement.
- E-mail address: when you use iVisa.com, your Uzbekistan eVisa is delivered via e-mail, so make sure that you include a valid e-mail address you can reach.
- Means of payment: iVisa.com allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay for this document with your credit and debit cards or Paypal.
WHAT IS THE UZBEKISTAN VISA PROCESSING TIME AND PRICE?
The price for your Uzbekistan eVisa will be influenced by the processing time you select while applying. That’s why both the Uzbekistan Visa Processing Time and the Uzbekistan Visa price are mentioned together. Keep in mind that in this case we’ll talk about the price and the processing time for the Uzbekistan eVisa exclusively, so it’s not the same for the Embassy Visa.
With iVisa.com, you can choose one of the following processing times, each of them faster and pricier than the other:
- Standard processing time: this processing time offers you the document in 7 Business Days, and it costs USD 60.50 (total price).
- Rush processing time: by choosing this processing option, you receive your eVisa in 5 Business Days, but the price will increase to USD 85.50 (total price).
- Super Rush processing time: let’s say you have an emergency. In that case, you’d probably choose this option because it will get you the eVisa in 3 Business Days. As you have probably guessed, you need to pay a little extra. This option costs USD 110.50 (total price).
Another thing you must remember is that the price can also vary depending on the number of entries you want. If you want to get an Uzbekistan eVisa with multiple entries, it’ll cost you a little bit more. You can check those other prices on this link.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR AN UZBEKISTAN EVISA?
This online application is not as difficult as you might think. At iVisa.com we know how much time travelers waste on official websites trying to get a travel document. It’s the same if you visit an embassy, as these entities tend to make you wait a lot.
That’s not the case with our online form. This application system has only 3 steps that will probably take you only 10 minutes to complete:
- The first step will ask you to fill in the questionnaire with your general information. You also need to choose the processing time from the options we mentioned above.
- The second step will ask you to review step one and pay for the service with your debit/credit card or Paypal.
- The last step is the easiest one as you’ll only have to upload the last documents if required and after that, you’ll have to click on submit to finish the process.
DO I NEED TO GET AN UZBEKISTAN EVISA FOR MY KIDS TOO?
Yes. All foreign citizens wishing to travel to Uzbekistan have to apply for a visa, even kids.
DO I NEED AN UZBEKISTAN IF I AM IN TRANSIT THROUGH UZBEKISTAN?
You don’t have to apply for an Uzbekistan eVisa if you don’t leave the transit lounge at the airport. But, if you plan to leave the airport, then you’ll need the document.
IS IT SAFE TO USE IVISA.COM TO GET MY UZBEKISTAN EVISA?
Online forms can be tricky and sometimes they can be dangerous if the website you visit doesn’t have a high-security system. That’s why we recommend you apply for your travel documents on iVisa.com as we provide a 100% safe service that’s been available for more than 6 years. We’ve been well-reviewed by a lot of customers, and you can fact-check that here.
I HAVE MORE UNRESOLVED QUESTIONS, WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFO ABOUT THE UZBEKISTAN EVISA?
You can contact our super agents here if you want to receive personal assistance about the Uzbekistan visa processing time or any other topic while applying, but if you prefer to read other blogs related to this document or other travel documents, then click here.