Vanuatu is the perfect destination for anyone, but if you’re preparing everything for your trip, you might wonder about the best places to travel in Vanuatu. Luckily, iVisa.com will mention a few of them in the following lines. On the other hand, you will need to fill out the Vanuatu Electronic Traveller System. iVisa.com is a great alternative to get it.
Note: Since July 18th, 2022, the Vanuatu Electronic Traveller System is no longer necessary to enter the country.
What are the steps that I have to follow for the Vanuatu Electronic Traveller System?
Besides knowing about the best places to travel in Vanuatu, you will need to complete the Vanuatu Electronic Traveller System. If you decide to apply with iVisa.com, there are three steps that you have to complete:
- First of all, you will need to fill in the application form to start with the process. Once you complete it, choose the processing time for the service.
- After doing so, pay for the service. You can use any method that you prefer.
- Finally, upload the required docs (if needed), and submit your request.
Why should I apply in advance?
If you decide to begin with the process now, our team will review your application, and they will ensure that it has everything for your trip. Besides, you will avoid any delays when you arrive at the airport.
Check out more about the best places to travel in Vanuatu.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best places to travel in Vanuatu?
If you want to know about the best places to travel in Vanuatu, here you will find a few of them:
- Port Vila, the capital city of the country. *Tanna, an active volcano close to a community that preserves their tradition related to it.
- Aneityum, the perfect place for snorkeling.
- Espiritu Santo, an island known for its Champagne Beach.
There are more places, but it will depend on what you want to see. On the other hand, you will need to fill out the Vanuatu Electronic Traveller System. Luckily, iVisa.com is the perfect alternative for that.
What are the other required documents to apply?
If you already know about the best places to travel in Vanuatu, you will need to apply for the Vanuatu Electronic Traveller System. You will have to give us the following data.
- You will have to supply information about yourself and your journey. You must give us your phone number and email address.
- You must scan your passport and attach it.
- Use the payment method that you like to pay the fees.
How fast can I receive my document?
There are three possible alternatives to obtain your document.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD $25.99.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD $46.49.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD $79.99.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com?
Without a doubt! iVisa.com is the best alternative for anyone who wants to obtain their Vanuatu Electronic Traveller System. If you’re concerned about the security of your information, you can trust iVisa.com because our platform will protect it at all costs.
I have more questions; how can I find out more about the best places to travel in Vanuatu?
If you want more clarification about the best places to travel in Vanuatu, you can get in touch with our support agents. They are ready to help you at any time you need them. You can also send them an email to [email protected].
Vanuatu is the perfect destination for anyone who wants to have a fantastic time at the best attractions ever. Although it is a small country located in the Pacific Ocean, you will have the best experience ever. However, it will depend on the place you want to go to first. For that reason, iVisa.com will mention a few of them, so take notes and get ready to start with your trip.
The first place we recommend visiting is the Tanna Islands. You will find the best things to do: you will see coffee plantations, resorts, and one of the active volcanos on the island. That’s why you should be careful with nature because it is home to thousands of native animals there. However, it might be rainy if you visit it.
On the other hand, you cannot stop going to Maleluka Island. You will have a wonderful time with your family and friends, and you will also learn more about their traditional culture. Moreover, if you’re curious enough, you will hear the different legends of the region.
Visiting Vanuatu is the best alternative, but you will need your documents first before your arrival.