If you plan to visit Vanuatu, you have to know about the best time to travel to Vanuatu. However, it will depend on what you are looking for. iVisa.com will explain it to you in the following lines. On the other hand, you have to consider that all visitors will have to fill out the Vanuatu Electronic Traveller System. iVisa.com is the best alternative to get your document.
Note: Since July 18th, 2022, the Vanuatu Electronic Traveller System is no longer necessary to enter the country.
How can I obtain the Vanuatu Electronic Traveller System with iVisa.com?
Before learning about the best time to travel to Vanuatu, you must know the required documents to visit Vanuatu. One of them is the Vanuatu Electronic Traveller System. If you decide to apply online with iVisa.com, you will have to complete the following steps:
- Answer the application form you will find here. Once you finish, choose how quickly you want to get your document in the “processing time” service.
- Proceed with the payment method. You can use any means you prefer (debit/credit card or PayPal).
- Upload all required docs, and submit your request.
Why should I apply in advance?
There are tons of reasons why you should do so. One of them is the fact that you will be ready for your trip more than anyone else. Our team will ensure that you meet the conditions to present your document to immigration authorities.
Find out more about the best time to travel to Vanuatu in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Could you tell me what the best time to travel to Vanuatu is?
If you want to know about the best time to travel to Vanuatu, read the following info:
- In general, the best time to travel to Vanuatu is from May to October.
- If you want to visit Vanuatu for surfing or scuba-dive, it is highly recommendable that you go from July to August because of the warm temperature.
- We don’t suggest visiting Vanuatu during the “wet season”. It means from November to April because of the rains and the cold weather.
That’s what you have to keep in mind about the best time to travel to Vanuatu. On the other hand, arriving passengers will have to fill out the Vanuatu Electronic Traveller System during these unprecedented times. You can complete it with iVisa.com in the simplest way possible.
What information do I need to provide to apply online?
If you already know about the best time to travel to Vanuatu, it is time for you to apply online. You will need to provide the following details:
- Give us information about yourself and your trip. You will have to write down your phone number and email address.
- Scan your passport.
- Choose the payment method you will use for the service.
What are the processing times to receive my document?
There are three possible options to obtain your Vanuatu Electronic Traveller System. The final cost will depend on the one you choose.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD $26.99.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD $48.99.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD $81.99.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com?
Yes, it is! iVisa.com is a trustworthy travel agency to get your document. We have a high-security platform that will protect your data from third parties. That’s why our satisfied customers recommend our services as you can check here.
I have some unresolved questions; how can I find out more?
If you still want to learn more about the best time to travel to Vanuatu, you can chat with our customer service agents to help you with that.
If you are planning to visit Vanuatu, but you don’t know exactly where to go, don’t worry! iVisa.com is the best solution for that. We will recommend you a few places that you should consider before embarking on your new adventure.
First of all, you have to know that Vanuatu is a country located in the Southern part of the Pacific Ocean. It is close to New Zealand and Australia, making it part of the same continent.
If you are looking for a place where you can relax while you can take sunbathe, you should go to Espiritu Santo. It is one of the biggest islands in the country. This place is magnificent for anyone who wants to snorkel, scuba-dive or just stay calm while being in contact with nature. You can also visit different communities that live there so that you can learn more about their culture.
If you prefer something closer to the airport, Efate island is the best one for you. You will find here the capital city: Port Vila. You will have the opportunity to stay here and have a great time with your family and friends.
As you can see, Vanuatu is the perfect destination for anyone. That’s why you will need to get your documents before your trip.