If you are traveling to Vanuatu, you might be thinking about the Vanuatu cost of travel. You have to know that it isn’t an expensive country to visit. However, you will need to fill out the Vanuatu Electronic Traveller System prior to your arrival. Fortunately, iVisa.com is an alternative to avoid tedious paperwork and get your document easily.
Note: Since July 18th, 2022, the Vanuatu Electronic Traveller System is no longer necessary to enter the country.
How can I obtain the Vanuatu Electronic Traveler System?
It’s pretty simple! You will have to complete the following three steps when you decide to apply. If you wonder about the Vanuatu cost of travel, you have to know that it is not an expensive country. However, you will need to afford your quarantine if you are a foreign national.
- First step: answer the application form on our user-friendly platform. After doing so, select how fast you want to receive your document in the processing time option.
- Second step: continue with the payment method. Fortunately, iVisa.com accepts any of your debit/credit cards or PayPal account.
- Third step: upload any required document, and submit it once you feel ready.
Why should I apply in advance?
There are multiple reasons why you should start with your process asap, but one of them is that you will be ready for your trip. You won’t have to wait long hours in tedious procedures while you are in the airport, but you will avoid that by applying online with iVisa.com.
Learn more about the Vanuatu cost of travel and how iVisa.com can help you with your process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Could you explain to me about the Vanuatu cost of travel?
If you are traveling soon to Vanuatu and you ponder about the Vanuatu cost of travel, you have to keep in mind the following information:
- Vanuatu is not an expensive country, but it will depend on what you want to do during your stay. On average, you would spend 230 USD per day, including accommodation, transportation, visit attractions, and food. This price might vary based on how many people will visit Vanuatu with you. We recommend creating a possible schedule for your trip so that you can make an estimation.
- As you know, there are some travel restrictions to visit Vanuatu. Arriving passengers will have to fill out the Vanuatu Electronic Travel System prior to their departure. Moreover, they will have to self-isolate for two weeks and pay the quarantine costs (only foreign nationals).
That’s what you have to know about the Vanuatu cost of travel. Luckily, iVisa.com can help you get the Vanuatu Electronic Travel System while avoiding tedious paperwork.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Vanuatu?
All travelers to Vanuatu who are 18 years and older are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a WHO-approved vaccine have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling. If you were vaccinated with a single dose vaccine, your proof of vaccination will only be valid after 28 days.
You will be required to upload evidence of vaccination when applying for health clearance to enter Vanuatu.
Do I need to take the COVID-19 PCR Test before traveling to Vanuatu?
- COVID-19 test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 24 hours
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Vanuatu?
- Quarantine requirements: 3-days in a government-mandated quarantine hotel or in a recognized Community Quarantine Center. All travelers are required to be tested at least once during quarantine.
What do I need to provide for the Vanuatu Electronic Travel System?
As you know, the Vanuatu cost of travel will depend on what you want to do during your trip. However, all travelers will need to fill out the Vanuatu Electronic Travel System. If you decide to apply online with iVisa.com, you will have to provide the following details:
- Give us information about yourself and your trip. Don’t forget to provide a contact number and your email address as well.
- You will have to scan your passport, and it must have six months of validity before your trip.
- Choose any of your debit/credit cards or just your PayPal account to pay for the service.
How much does it cost to apply online?
The final price will depend on how fast you want to receive your document.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 34.49.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 67.99.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 104.99.
Is it secure to use iVisa.com?
It is, indeed! iVisa.com is a trustworthy travel agency that will protect your information all the time. We have a high-security platform that safeguards our clients’ data, so you won’t have to worry about it. That’s why our satisfied customers recommend our services as you can check here.
I have more questions; how can I get in touch with you?
If you want to learn more about the Vanuatu cost of travel, you can contact our support team. They are ready to help you at any time you need them.
Are you planning to travel to Vanuatu for your next vacation? If that is the case, we will recommend you a couple of places to consider before your trip. First of all, you should know that Vanuatu is a country made up of eighty islands, but it is a place worth visiting. It is located in the Pacific Ocean, a few kilometers away from Australia and New Zealand.
During your visit, we recommend you visit the island of Espiritu Santo. Its beaches are the perfect place for you to dive and discover the different objects found under the sea. One of the attractions you must visit is the Yasur volcano on Tanna Island if you are a risk lover. You will have the opportunity to see the lava bubbling, following the safety measures. If you want to have close contact with nature, especially with dolphins, we recommend you to go to Moso. In these islands, different dolphins pass by and can share with the tourists of the region. In any case, you will need to fill out the Vanuatu Electronic Traveler System to visit Vanuatu.