If you plan to visit Vanuatu soon, you have to know about the Vanuatu COVID restrictions. Arriving passengers will have to fill out the Vanuatu Electronic Traveler System before their trip. If you want to avoid tedious paperwork, you can choose iVisa.com for that purpose.
Note: Since July 18th, 2022, the Vanuatu Electronic Traveller System is no longer necessary to enter the country.
How can I obtain the Vanuatu Electronic Traveler System with iVisa.com?
As part of the Vanuatu COVID restrictions, you will have to complete the Vanuatu Electronic Traveler System. If you want an alternative to avoid spending time with questionnaires, iVisa.com is the best for you. Follow these simple steps to get your document:
- Fill out the application form you will find here and answer the required questions. Once you finish, select how fast you want to process your document in the “processing time” option.
- Continue with the payment. Feel free to choose any means you prefer.
- Upload all necessary documents and submit your request.
Why should I apply in advance?
Think about the advantages of doing it: you won’t have to spend hours filling it out at the airport and avoid any delays once you arrive. Instead, you will have our experts checking your information and ensuring that it is perfect for presenting to immigration authorities.
Learn more about the Vanuatu COVID restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Vanuatu COVID restrictions?
As you know, the current Vanuatu COVID restrictions have been taken to mitigate the virus’s spread. For that reason, read the following information before preparing for your trip:
- There are no quarantine requirements in Vanuatu.
- Visitors will have to wear a mask in public places and practice social distancing.
- All visitors will have to fill out the Vanuatu Electronic Traveler System.
- Travelers need confirmed accommodation at an accredited tourist facility (hotel, motel, bungalow, resort) or a letter of invitation from a sponsor in Vanuatu.
It is what you have to know about the Vanuatu COVID restrictions. Fortunately, iVisa.com is the best option to obtain your document beforehand, avoiding tedious paperwork.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Vanuatu?
COVID vaccionation passports or certificates are no longer mandatory to enter Vanuatu.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Vanuatu travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What are the details that I have to provide for the process?
As soon as you know about the Vanuatu COVID restrictions, you will need to complete the Vanuatu Electronic Traveler System. If you decide to use iVisa.com for that purpose, keep in mind the following list:
- You will need to provide details about your trip and yourself. Don’t forget to write your current phone number and email address as well.
- You must scan your passport and attach it.
- Select the payment method for the service.
How much does it cost to apply?
If you are concerned about the final price, iVisa.com offers three possible choices.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD $25.99.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD $46.49.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD $79.99.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com?
Yes, it is definitely a safe platform! We will protect your information at all costs, so there will be no leaks to third parties all the time. It means that you’re in good hands. That’s why our satisfied customers recommend our services, as you can read in our review section.
How can I find out more about the Vanuatu COVID restrictions?
If you want to learn more about the Vanuatu COVID restrictions, you can contact our customer service team, who are available 24/7. They will help you with the process whenever you need them.
It may be the less known country globally, but Vanuatu is undoubtedly one of the best destinations for any tourists who want to have a wonderful time. That’s why you will find more people coming from all over the world to this country. If you’re going to be one of them, you should read the following information about the places you should go during your stay in Vanuatu.
If you want to learn more about the culture of different communities that have lived for centuries in the region, you should visit its capital: Port Vila. You will see the most beautiful waterfalls and the exotic nature throughout the island. There is also a museum where you will see different elements that native people used before the British Empire conquered them.
Another place you should go is Espiritu Santo island. It is the biggest one in the archipelago that comprises Vanuatu. You will have more than one plan when you stay there: from relaxing at the beach to diving sites.
That’s why you should obtain your travel documents before visiting Vanuatu.