You can now travel to Venezuela thanks to the recent updates made by the Venezuelan Government. One of them is the launch of the Venezuela Pase de Salud, an electronic and easy-to-use document that you can get through iVisa.com. Due to our up-to-date software, you’ll be able to get this document within a few minutes.
Aside from the Venezuela health pass, you just have to consider other items like a PCR-test before arriving at the airport. You should also make sure that your passport hasn’t expired once you enter the country.
To see how citizens of the United States can enter Venezuela during Coronavirus most safely and simply possible, we encourage you to read the information below.
How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Venezuela During Coronavirus
- Enter our application website.
- Go to the request form and fill it in with your private information.
- Review the information to avoid mistakes.
- Choose a processing speed to know how much money you’ll pay.
- After paying, attach the documents required to the form and click the submit button to complete.
Don’t forget to print and hand-sign your document if necessary so that you can show it to the officers upon arrival.
You can also apply in advance
Bear in mind that applying in advance is also an option if you’re planning your trip for later. By using our online form now, you won’t have to worry about applying later because we’ll make sure to process your document on due time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do the Citizens of the United States need a Health Pass or ‘Pase de Salud’ to visit Venezuela?
Yes, if you’re from the US, you must get a Health Pass to enter Venezuela. The good news is that you can apply for this document online.
What things are necessary to apply for the health pass?
The Venezuela Pase de Salud is an obligatory document, but it’s easy to obtain it. To apply for it, make sure you have these items:
- Your valid passport (with a valid due date).
- Your credit/debit card or a Paypal account for payments.
- A valid email address to receive the document.
- A PCR test, which should be taken 48 hours before arrival.
Take into account that you’ll also need a COVID-19 test on arrival. It’ll go at your own expense.
What is the price for this document?
By using our services you’ll have to pay a small fee. This fee changes depending on how fast you want this travel item. Please remember that we charge this fee to process your document as fast as possible, otherwise it wouldn’t be possible. Our options are:
- Standard Processing Option: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Option: 8 hours - USD 35.00
- Super Rush Processing Option: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
Click here to receive your document as fast as possible.
See How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Venezuela During Coronavirus on this link.
See how citizens of the United States can enter Venezuela during Coronavirus
By having your American passport you can obtain your Venezuela Health Pass in 3 simple steps:
- The first step is to fill in the online request form and choose a processing speed.
- The second step is to review all the information you previously gave so that you can avoid issues and pay for the fees safely.
- The third and last step is to add the items required to the form, and then, click on ‘submit’ to finish the process.
Once you’re done with that, just wait for your document via email inbox.
Click here to begin the process.
How safe is it to use iVisa.com?
We can guarantee the safety of our services because our system is 100% reliable, especially because we constantly update it. Feel free to reach out to our online chat or our reviews if you have questions.
Where can I find more information?
It’s not impossible to visit Venezuela without focusing on its flaws. You might know this country because it houses the most dangerous city in South America and it has a well-known socio-political crisis. But that’s not all that Venezuela has to offer.
This country shares borders with the Caribbean Sea and the Amazonia, which is why it has numerous ecosystems within its area. In Venezuela, you can enjoy pristine waters with soft sands, and also lush environments with ‘tepuyes’. Besides, Venezuela is home to an incredible mountainous state called Merida, where you can even find snowed-peak mountains and quiet hills.
This country is full of plains, so you can easily observe animals like horses, capybaras, cows, and hundreds of bird species in states like Guarico and Barinas. The Venezuelan turpial is the most famous bird in the country as it is considered the national bird. In the Amazonia region, you can view hundreds of macaws flying freely
Apply here for your Venezuela Pase de Salud (Health Pass) to enjoy this destination!