A trip to Vietnam requires more than careful packing. You also need a visa to cross the border, and iVisa can help you with that. Instead of going to an embassy for an approval letter, Luxembourgers can apply online and be done within less than 20 minutes. The visa will arrive in as little as 3 business days, but your efforts are minimal
Now, unfortunately, not all nationalities can enjoy this ease of access to a Vietnam evisa. At the moment, only 46 nationalities are eligible for an electronic visa. In order to find out if you are one of them, you can use iVisa’s Visa Checker. Just insert your nationality as Luxembourgers, choose Vietnam as your destination, and the information will be displayed in a blink of an eye. Moreover, if you do qualify, you can apply on the spot. How simple is that?
What do Luxembourgers need to apply?
iVisa asks very little of you, and your efforts consist of providing some information. Here is a list of what you need to have:
Valid passport – if you do not have a passport, Luxembourgers should be able to get one. If you do have one, however, make sure that it is still valid by taking a look at its expiry date. It needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from your date of departure.
E-mail address – iVisa will send you a copy of the document. You will be asked to present it at the immigration office in Vietnam.
- Means of payment – to make the payment, you need to use a credit or debit card. If you have a Paypal account, iVisa takes that as well.
The items above are needed before and during the application process, but Luxembourgers need some other things when upon arrival in Vietnam. They are as follows:
Entry permit – this is the document send by iVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You just need to print it out before you leave.
Two photos – they need to measure 4x6 cm or 3x4 cm.
The original passport
- Additional fee – this applies only to people who choose to go for a visa on arrival. You will be able to pay it at the immigration office at the airport in Vietnam.
Processing time and visa cost
Since not all Luxembourgers has the same needs or budget, iVisa gives three options when it comes to processing time. As you can probably expect, the faster you want your Vietnam evisa, the more you have to pay for it. Here are your options:
Standard processing – this processing lasts 5 business days. The price for this option is $45 (or the equivalent of your country’s currency.)
Rush processing – the Rush processing will shorten the waiting time by one day. You will receive the Vietnam evisa within 4 business days. However, you will have to pay a total of 75$.
- Super Rush processing – this option is meant for people who are in a hurry. The evisa will be ready in three business days, but your bill will be of $105.
Vietnam visa on arrival
While iVisa can help you get your approval letter for Vietnam, it can also help you with your Visa on arrival. The processing time is not as long. Your application will be processed within 24, 12, and 3 hours, depending on your choice. Here is what you can go for:
Vietnam – Visa on arrival with a 30-day maximum stay and a single entry ($20, $50, $80 for each processing time)
Vietnam – Visa on arrival with a 30-day maximum stay and multiple entries ($30, 60$, $90 for each processing time)
Vietnam – Visa on arrival with a 90-day maximum stay and a single entry ($25, $55, $85)
- Vietnam – Visa on arrival with a 90-day maximum stay and multiple entries ($45, $75, $105).
How Luxembourgers can apply?
The application form created by iVisa is quite straightforward. There are three steps you need to go through, and if you need help with any of them, you can call iVisa’s support 24/7. The first step will ask you to provide your general information and choose the visa type. You must also select the processing time.
The second step consists of payment and revision. It is very important to check every single piece of information Luxembourgers provide because corrections are not possible as long as the application has reached processing.
The last step includes a personal questionnaire and additional documents upload. The last part depends on personal factors, but you will be informed on what you need to upload. Once you are done, you just hit the submit button and you are done.
The Vietnam evisa is easy to obtain. There is no trip to the embassy, and Luxembourgers can do it outside of business hours, so there is no need to take leave from work. It is the best solution to a common issue.
Apply for a Vietnam Visa
- Underwater Secrets Vietnam
- Vietnam-visa.org Review
- Vietnam Visa Announcement for US citizens
- Vietnam Visa Approval Letter
- Vietnam Visa Corp Review
- Vietnam Visa Pro Review
- Vietnam Visa for Australians
- Vietnam Visa for Canadian Passport Holders
- Vietnam Visa for Chinese Passport Holders
- Vietnam Visa for Citizens of the UK
- Vietnam Visa for French Passport Holders
- Vietnam Visa for Indian Passport Holders
- Vietnam Visa for New Zealand Passport Holders
- Vietnam Visa for US Citizens (Americans)
- Vietnam eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- Vietnam eVisa cost
- Vietnamvisa.govt.vn Review
- Vietnam visa for Argentineans
- Vietnam visa for Armenian
- Vietnam visa for Azerbaijans
- Vietnam visa for Belarusian
- Vietnam visa for Bruneians
- Vietnam visa for Bulgarians
- Vietnam visa for Burmese
- Vietnam visa for Colombians
- Vietnam visa for Cuba
- Vietnam visa for Czechs
- Vietnam visa for Danish citizens
- Vietnam visa for Dutch citizens
- Vietnam visa for East Timorese
- Vietnam visa for Emiratis
- Vietnam visa for Filipinos
- Vietnam visa for Finns
- Vietnam visa for German
- Vietnam visa for Greeks
- Vietnam visa for Hungarians
- Vietnam visa for Irish
- Vietnam visa for Italians
- Vietnam visa for Japanese
- Vietnam visa for Kazakhstan citizens
- Vietnam visa for Luxembourgers
- Vietnam visa for Mongolians
- Vietnam visa for Norwegian
- Vietnam visa for Panamanians
- Vietnam visa for Peruvians
- Vietnam visa for Polish
- Vietnam visa for Romanians
- Vietnam visa for Russians
- Vietnam visa for Slovakians
- Vietnam visa for South Koreans
- Vietnam visa for Spaniards
- Vietnam visa for Swedish
- Vietnam visa for Uruguayan
- Vietnam visa for Venezuelans