Because a visa is required upon entry in Vietnam, travelling South Koreans require more than a detailed planning. With that being said, South Koreans can obtain their visa within 20 minutes of online application. No need to travel to Vietnam embassy for an approval letter since iVisa can assist you with this. With a very little effort, the visa will arrive in as fast as 3 business days.
This privilege is not applicable to all nationalities as there are only 46 nationalities that are eligible. To check out if you are one of them, you can utilize iVisa’s Visa Checker. Your eligibility be displayed right away by simply inserting your nationality as South Koreans and choose Vietnam as your destination. You will then be redirected to application page if you are eligible . What could get simpler than that?
What do South Koreans need to apply?
The application pocess of iVisa requires minimal efforts. You only need to submit documents to help you with the application process and below the list:
Valid passport – South Koreans should be able to get a passport easily. If you do have one, however, make sure that it is still valid by taking a look at its expiry date. It needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from your date of departure.
E-mail address – iVisa will send you a copy of the document. You will be asked to present it at the immigration office in Vietnam.
- Means of payment – to make the payment, you can use a credit or debit card. You can pay through your Paypal account as well.
In addition to the items above, extra documents are needed upon entry in Vietnam. They are as follows:
Entry permit – this is will be sent by iVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You just need to print it out before your depature.
Two photos – they need to measure 4x6 cm or 3x4 cm.
The original passport
- Additional fee – this applies only to people who choose to go for a visa on arrival. You will be able to pay it at the immigration office at the airport in Vietnam.
Processing time and visa cost
Since all South Koreans have varying needs or budget, iVisa created three options when it comes to processing time. However, just keep in mind that quicker evisa application requires higher fee. Here are your options:
Standard processing – this option is perfect for those who have ample time to prepare for their trip. This processing lasts 5 business days and the price for this option is $45 (or the equivalent of your country’s currency.)
Rush processing – for 75$, the Rush processing will lessen the waiting time by one day. You will receive the Vietnam evisa within 4 business days.
- Super Rush processing – this option is perfect for people who have urgent matters. The evisa will be ready in three business days for $105.
Vietnam visa on arrival
In addition to an approval letter, iVisa can also assist you with your Visa on arrival. The processing time is really fast because your application will be processed within 24, 12, and 3 hours, depending on your selection. Here is what you can opt for:
Vietnam – Visa on arrival with a 30-day maximum stay and a single entry ($20, $50, $80 for each processing time)
Vietnam – Visa on arrival with a 30-day maximum stay and multiple entries ($30, 60$, $90 for each processing time)
Vietnam – Visa on arrival with a 90-day maximum stay and a single entry ($25, $55, $85)
- Vietnam – Visa on arrival with a 90-day maximum stay and multiple entries ($45, $75, $105).
How South Koreans can apply?
iVisa’s application form is a straightforward process since you only need to complete three steps. Also, iVisa’s customer support is always ready 24/7 if you require assistance along the process. The first step will ask you to submit your general information and select a visa type. You must also choose the processing time.
The second step consists of payment and revision. While payment can be easily done, revision will be done meticulously. It is very important to check all information South Koreans provide since amendments are not possible once the application has reached processing.
The last step includes a personal questionnaire and additional documents upload. The last part is determined by different circumstances, but you will be informed on what you need to upload. Once you are finish, you just hit the submit button and you are finish.
The Vietnam evisa is easy to get as you may have observed. Going to the embassy is not required. Also, South Koreans can do it outside of business hours. Because of this, there is no need to take absence from work. This is a very simple solution to a common issue for travelling South Koreans.
Apply for a Vietnam Visa
- Underwater Secrets Vietnam
- Vietnam-visa.org Review
- Vietnam Visa Announcement for US citizens
- Vietnam Visa Approval Letter
- Vietnam Visa Corp Review
- Vietnam Visa Pro Review
- Vietnam Visa for Australians
- Vietnam Visa for Canadian Passport Holders
- Vietnam Visa for Chinese Passport Holders
- Vietnam Visa for Citizens of the UK
- Vietnam Visa for French Passport Holders
- Vietnam Visa for Indian Passport Holders
- Vietnam Visa for New Zealand Passport Holders
- Vietnam Visa for US Citizens (Americans)
- Vietnam eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- Vietnam eVisa cost
- Vietnamvisa.govt.vn Review
- Vietnam visa for Argentineans
- Vietnam visa for Armenian
- Vietnam visa for Azerbaijans
- Vietnam visa for Belarusian
- Vietnam visa for Bruneians
- Vietnam visa for Bulgarians
- Vietnam visa for Burmese
- Vietnam visa for Colombians
- Vietnam visa for Cuba
- Vietnam visa for Czechs
- Vietnam visa for Danish citizens
- Vietnam visa for Dutch citizens
- Vietnam visa for East Timorese
- Vietnam visa for Emiratis
- Vietnam visa for Filipinos
- Vietnam visa for Finns
- Vietnam visa for German
- Vietnam visa for Greeks
- Vietnam visa for Hungarians
- Vietnam visa for Irish
- Vietnam visa for Italians
- Vietnam visa for Japanese
- Vietnam visa for Kazakhstan citizens
- Vietnam visa for Luxembourgers
- Vietnam visa for Mongolians
- Vietnam visa for Norwegian
- Vietnam visa for Panamanians
- Vietnam visa for Peruvians
- Vietnam visa for Polish
- Vietnam visa for Romanians
- Vietnam visa for Russians
- Vietnam visa for Slovakians
- Vietnam visa for South Koreans
- Vietnam visa for Spaniards
- Vietnam visa for Swedish
- Vietnam visa for Uruguayan
- Vietnam visa for Venezuelans