How to Apply: eVisa────
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
Present your Passport and the Document we provide upon entry to destination country
Learn More: eVisa
In February 2017, Vietnam launched the eVisa program to simplify the process of entering the country. Previously, travelers needed to get a Vietnam approval letter and receive a visa on arrival. Now citizens of 46 countries can apply online and get their eVisa electronically. The process is 100% online – no more embassy visits.
It must be presented when boarding your flight and to the immigration officer upon arrival along with a Medical Declaration that is now required for all travelers, including the same Vietnamese citizens who are returning to Vietnam from another country.
In order to prevent and stop coronavirus in the world, Vietnam has taken some strict measures, which restrict the flow of visitors entering their country. As a result, the Government has implemented the Medical Declaration as a prerequisite document that everyone must obtain before entering the country.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your application:
- Passport (valid for at least 6 months after arrival in Vietnam)
- Credit/debit card or Paypal account
- Digital passport scan (bio page)
- Digital ID/passport image
The Vietnam e-Visa costs USD 25.00. The Medical Declaration does not have an additional cost, which means that you only have to pay the service fee.
Additionally, we charge a service fee for the eVisa + Medical Declaration that varies depending on the processing option you choose:
- Standard Processing: USD 25.00
- Rush Processing: USD 45.00
- Super Rush Processing: USD 90.00
- Standard Processing Time: 5 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 4 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 3 Business Days
The following nationalities are eligible:
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Korea*
- Timor Leste
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom*
- United States
Citizens from countries with an * do not require a visa if they will stay in Vietnam for less than:
- *15 days
- **14 days
- ***21 days
For the Medical Declaration, all the nationalities must obtain this document to be able to enter Vietnam, even the same Vietnamese citizens who have visited other countries and are returning to Vietnam.
As long as the trip into Vietnam is related to flight duties, no visa will be required. However, if the entire trip is for personal reasons, a visa will be required.
We also encourage you to contact the appropriate department with your airline for more information.
- Cat Bi Int Airport (Hai Phong)
- Cam Ranh Int Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Da Nang International Airport
- Noi Bai Int Airport (Ha Noi)
- Phu Bai Int Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Tan Son Nhat Int Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- La Lay Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Mong Cai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Na Meo Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Tay Trang Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Chan May Seaport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Duong Dong Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
At any entry point you use, you must display your eVisa and Medical Declaration. Remember that both documents are required to enter the country.
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
- CAN I GET A VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION?
- VIETNAM 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- HOW TO ENTER VIETNAM DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Vietnam Visa for New Zealand Passport Holders
- Vietnam Visa for Canadian Passport Holders
- Vietnamvisa.govt.vn Review
- VIETNAM eVISA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- VIETNAM E-VISA FOR INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- VIETNAM VISA FOR CITIZENS OF THE UK
- Vietnam visa for Emiratis
- VIETNAM-VISA.ORG REVIEW
- Vietnam Visa Announcement for US citizens
- VIETNAM VISA FOR AUSTRALIANS
- VIETNAM VISA FOR CHINESE PASSPORT HOLDERS
- Vietnam Visa for US Citizens (Americans)
- Vietnam visa for Argentineans
- Vietnam visa for Armenian
- Vietnam visa for Azerbaijans
- Vietnam visa for Bulgarians
- Vietnam visa for Burmese
- Vietnam visa for Colombians
- Vietnam visa for Cuba
- Vietnam visa for East Timorese
- Vietnam visa for Finns
- Vietnam visa for Greeks
- Vietnam visa for Italians
- Vietnam visa for Japanese
- Vietnam visa for Luxembourgers
- Vietnam visa for Mongolians
- Vietnam visa for Norwegian
- Vietnam visa for Panamanians
- Vietnam visa for Peruvians
- Vietnam visa for Polish
- Vietnam visa for Romanians
- Vietnam visa for Russians
- Vietnam visa for Slovakians
- Vietnam visa for South Koreans
- Vietnam visa for Spaniards
- Vietnam visa for Swedish
- Vietnam visa for Uruguayan
- Vietnam visa for Venezuelans
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of the Netherlands
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Austria
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Brazil
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Lithuania
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Myanmar
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Belgium
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of South Africa
- Vietnam eVisa for Ukrainians
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Portugal
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Israel
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Switzerland
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Mexico
- Vietnam Visa Pro Review
- VIETNAM VISA FOR FRENCH PASSPORT HOLDERS
- VIETNAM E-VISA COST
- VIETNAM VISA APPROVAL LETTER
- Vietnam Visa for Cruise Passengers
- Vietnam visa for German
- Vietnam visa for Hungarians
- Vietnam visa for Irish
- Vietnam visa for Kazakhstan citizens
- Vietnam visa for Belarusian
- Vietnam visa for Bruneians
- Vietnam visa for Czechs
- Vietnam visa for Danish citizens
- Vietnam visa for Dutch citizens
- Vietnam visa for Filipinos
- Vietnam Visa Corp Review
- Underwater Secrets Vietnam
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.