Learn More: eVisa
In February 2017, Vietnam launched the eVisa program to simplify the process of entering the country. Previously, travelers needed to get a Vietnam approval letter and receive a visa on arrival. Now citizens of 46 countries can apply online and get their eVisa electronically. The process is 100% online – no more embassy visits.
It must be presented when boarding your flight and to the immigration officer upon arrival along with a Medical Declaration that is now required for all travelers, including the same Vietnamese citizens who are returning to Vietnam from another country.
In order to prevent and stop coronavirus in the world, Vietnam has taken some strict measures, which restrict the flow of visitors entering their country. As a result, the Government has implemented the Medical Declaration as a prerequisite document that everyone must obtain before entering the country.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport (valid for at least 6 months after arrival date in Vietnam)
Credit/debit card or PayPal account
Digital passport scan (bio page)
Digital ID/passport image
The e-Visa is a Single Entry visa.
The e-Visa is valid for 30 days in Total from the proposed date of entry indicated during the application.
e-Visa holders may remain in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam for a maximum of 30 days in Total
Travelers who want to visit Vietnam must have a passport with at least 6 months of validity from the planned date of entry.
Once the first 30 days in Total have passed and a renewal is needed, e-Visa holders in Vietnam may be considered for a new visa if they are invited/sponsored by an authority, organization or individual in Vietnam, in accordance with the law on foreigners' entry into, exit from, transit through and residence in Vietnam.
The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least one month after arrival in Vietnam, and it must have at least two blank pages for a stamp/sticker from the immigration/border control officer.
Minors with their own passport must complete a full e-Visa application. Minors aged 14 and under included on their parent’s passport will have to be included on their parents e-Visa application.
Applicants are required to carry a copy of their e-Visa at all times during their stay.
Upon arrival, you must also present a Medical Declaration in order to enter Vietnam.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your application:
- Passport (valid for at least 6 months after arrival in Vietnam)
- Credit/debit card or Paypal account
- Digital passport scan (bio page)
- Digital ID/passport image
The Vietnam e-Visa costs USD 25.00. The Medical Declaration does not have an additional cost, which means that you only have to pay the service fee.
Additionally, we charge a service fee for the eVisa + Medical Declaration that varies depending on the processing option you choose:
- Standard Processing: USD 25.00
- Rush Processing: USD 45.00
- Super Rush Processing: USD 90.00
- Standard Processing Time: 5 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 4 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 3 Business Days
The following nationalities are eligible:
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Korea*
- Timor Leste
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom*
- United States
Citizens from countries with an * do not require a visa if they will stay in Vietnam for less than:
- *15 days
- **14 days
- ***21 days
For the Medical Declaration, all the nationalities must obtain this document to be able to enter Vietnam, even the same Vietnamese citizens who have visited other countries and are returning to Vietnam.
As long as the trip into Vietnam is related to flight duties, no visa will be required. However, if the entire trip is for personal reasons, a visa will be required.
We also encourage you to contact the appropriate department with your airline for more information.
- Cat Bi Int Airport (Hai Phong)
- Cam Ranh Int Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Da Nang International Airport
- Noi Bai Int Airport (Ha Noi)
- Phu Bai Int Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Tan Son Nhat Int Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- La Lay Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Mong Cai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Na Meo Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Tay Trang Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Chan May Seaport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Duong Dong Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
At any entry point you use, you must display your eVisa and Medical Declaration. Remember that both documents are required to enter the country.
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
- CAN I GET A VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION?
- VIETNAM 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- HOW TO ENTER VIETNAM DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- VIETNAM E-VISA COST
- VIETNAM VISA FOR CHINESE PASSPORT HOLDERS
- Vietnam Visa for New Zealand Passport Holders
- Vietnam Visa for Canadian Passport Holders
- Vietnamvisa.govt.vn Review
- VIETNAM eVISA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- VIETNAM E-VISA FOR INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- VIETNAM VISA FOR CITIZENS OF THE UK
- Vietnam visa for Emiratis
- VIETNAM-VISA.ORG REVIEW
- Vietnam Visa Announcement for US citizens
- VIETNAM VISA FOR AUSTRALIANS
- Vietnam Visa for US Citizens (Americans)
- Vietnam visa for Argentineans
- Vietnam visa for Armenian
- Vietnam visa for Azerbaijans
- Vietnam visa for Bulgarians
- Vietnam visa for Burmese
- Vietnam visa for Colombians
- Vietnam visa for Cuba
- Vietnam visa for East Timorese
- Vietnam visa for Finns
- Vietnam visa for Greeks
- Vietnam visa for Italians
- Vietnam visa for Japanese
- Vietnam visa for Luxembourgers
- Vietnam visa for Mongolians
- Vietnam visa for Norwegian
- Vietnam visa for Panamanians
- Vietnam visa for Peruvians
- Vietnam visa for Polish
- Vietnam visa for Romanians
- Vietnam visa for Russians
- Vietnam visa for Slovakians
- Vietnam visa for South Koreans
- Vietnam visa for Spaniards
- Vietnam visa for Swedish
- Vietnam visa for Uruguayan
- Vietnam visa for Venezuelans
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of the Netherlands
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Austria
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Brazil
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Lithuania
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Myanmar
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Belgium
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of South Africa
- Vietnam eVisa for Ukrainians
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Portugal
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Israel
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Switzerland
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Mexico
- Vietnam Visa Pro Review
- VIETNAM VISA FOR FRENCH PASSPORT HOLDERS
- VIETNAM VISA APPROVAL LETTER
- Vietnam Visa for Cruise Passengers
- Vietnam visa for German
- Vietnam visa for Hungarians
- Vietnam visa for Irish
- Vietnam visa for Kazakhstan citizens
- Vietnam visa for Belarusian
- Vietnam visa for Bruneians
- Vietnam visa for Czechs
- Vietnam visa for Danish citizens
- Vietnam visa for Dutch citizens
- Vietnam visa for Filipinos
- Vietnam Visa Corp Review
- Underwater Secrets Vietnam
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.