Greek Beach Hotel, Rhodes Island
In December of 2009, the domain started as the website for Belair Beach Hotel in Ixia Rhodes, Greece. The site was accessible to travelers speaking Greek, English, German, or Italian.
The Belair Beach Hotel was a four-star hotel. It was located on Ialyssos Avenue and close to Rhodes City, a famous destination in the area. The hotel was right on the Ixia and Ialyssos Bay on the west coast of Rhodes Island. This particular Greek island claimed to be modern and cosmopolitan. The city of Rodos was nearby for lovers traveling to the islands.
Their contact information such as phone number, fax, and email address was listed on the front page.
Greek Hotel Accommodations, Booking, Activities
Reception ran 24 hours a day. They offered basic amenities such as bathroom, balcony, TV and radio, mini fridge, and cots. It was a four-floor building with over 160 rooms. Other features included:
- On-Call Doctor
- For visitors who may be sick or need medical assistance during their stay
- For business travelers and leisure travelers alike wanting updated hairstyles
- Car and Bicycle Rentals
- For travelers wanting to explore Rhodes Island or take a day-trip to nearby beaches and towns
- Internet Cafe and Lounge
- Wi-Fi connection was available
- Private Beach
- To enjoy the beach life with less public interference; sun beds available at a cost
- Umbrellas and Sun Beds
- To help with sun tanning and burn prevention
- Swimming Pool and Children’s Pool
- In case tourists did not want to travel or go to the beach
- Private Parking
- To avoid hassles of parking away from the hotel
- Children could enjoy themselves on the on-site playground
- On-Site Laundry Services
- Jewelry Store
Some of the TV stations offered included CNN in English, BBC World in English, ALPHA in Greek, BVN for Dutch speakers, VIVA MUSIC, and STAR in Greek.
For food, the hotel offered breakfast and dinner buffets and a la carte lunch at the poolside restaurant. The lobby contained a bar area as well. There was also a poolside bar.
The area boasted regional Greek cuisines in local restaurants, bars, and Greek tavernas. And, they featured sports and games on or near Ixia Beach for thrill-seekers.
- Mini Golf
- Table Tennis
- Billiards or Pool
- Other sea sports
Twice per week, the Belair Beach Hotel hosted music and dancing for their guests that centered around local, regional, and national Greek tradition and culture.
If you were traveling to Ixia Beach and had questions about the hotel or offerings, tourists could ask information through an online form.
You also had the option to book your hotel room on Rhodes Island at the Belair Beach Hotel online. Interested tourists could sign up for the online booking system and discover the best times to go and receive quotes for rates depending on rooms needed, company affiliations, and the number of adults and children needing accommodations.
In May 2014, the site officially closed for the Belair Beach Hotel. The hotel is still accepting business.