Zambia is a marvelous country. If you're planning to travel soon, you're probably wondering about the requirements you'll need for your trip.
US passport holders are required to present a Zambia eVisa upon arrival in Zambia. Depending on your needs, you can choose to get a single, double or multiple-entry visa. You can easily get this document by filling out a simple form at iVisa.com.
We also recommend that US citizens apply for an eMed self-testing COVID-19 kit before traveling to Zambia. You'll receive it by mail and can pack it in your suitcase. Self-test within 3 days prior to your flight back to the US.
How can citizens of the United States enter Zambia during Coronavirus? - Get all the details in our FAQs below!
Frequently Asked Questions
What COVID-19 requirements should I consider before traveling to Zambia?
Government officials are constantly changing the restrictions due to COVID-19, so we've put together a product page to keep you updated on any changes.
We invite you to check it to learn about the restrictions and answer your question: How can citizens of the United States enter Zambia during Coronavirus?
What is the Zambia eVisa, and how do I apply?
The Zambia eVisa is a mandatory document for all travelers visiting Zambia for tourism.
To apply for it, you just need to follow these three simple steps:
- First: Complete our online form using your personal information and choose the best processing time for you.
- Second: Double-check that all the information entered is correct. We want to avoid any issues and pick your preferred form of payment. We accept both credit and debit cards.
- Third: Upload all the required documents and apply. If you miss any, don't worry! Our team will contact you to complete your application.
How can citizens of the United States enter Zambia during Coronavirus? - The Zambia eVisa is only good for tourism. It cannot be used for other purposes.
Which documents do I need to apply for the Zambia eVisa?
The required paperwork is very easy to find. You'll need:
- Applicant photo.
- Passport personal details scan.
- Airline confirmation.
- Cover letter.
- Invitation letter (if applicable).
- Host's ID (if applicable).
- Email address.
- A credit or debit card for payment.
How can citizens of the United States enter Zambia during Coronavirus? - Do you have everything you need to travel to Zambia?
What are the processing times and fees for the Zambia eVisa?
They vary depending on how fast you want to receive your Zambia eVisa. We understand that some customers will have time to process their papers, but others will need them ASAP:
That's why we put together these three options for a single entry visa, valid for 90 days after issued:
- Standard Processing: 3 Business Days for USD 55.00.
- Rush Processing: 2 Business Days for USD 99.00.
- Super Rush Processing: 1 Business Day for USD 112.00.
For a double-entry visa valid for 90 days:
- Standard Processing: Get your Visa in 3 Business Days for USD 65.00.
- Rush Processing: Get your Visa in 2 Business Days for USD 105.00.
- Super Rush Processing: Get your Visa in 1 Business Day for USD 125.00.
For a multiple-entry visa valid for 90 days:
- Standard Processing: Get your Visa in 3 Business Days for USD 100.00.
- Rush Processing: Get your Visa in 2 Business Days for USD 140.00.
- Super Rush Processing: Get your Visa in 1 Business Day for USD 160.00.
How can citizens of the United States enter Zambia during Coronavirus? - All our prices include the government fees.
Is iVisa.com a reliable site?
Yes! At iVisa.com, security is our top priority. We pride ourselves on providing a great service that is affordable and easy to use.
Go ahead and read what our past clients have said about our service in the reviews section.
How can citizens of the United States enter Zambia during Coronavirus? - The best way to know a business is to learn what past customers have said about it!
I still need to speak with someone; how can I contact one of your agents?
Contacting our customer care agents is easy through our website. They are available 24/7 to answer any questions, like: How can citizens of the United States enter Zambia during Coronavirus?
The South Luangwa is considered one of the greatest wildlife sanctuaries in the world because of the concentration of animals around the Luangwa River. This river and its lagoons give life to this 9059 km2 park, located in the south of Zambia.
The South Luangwa National Park is the birthplace of the now-famous walking safaris, and it is one of the best ways to enjoy the natural African wilderness firsthand. Although if you prefer a day or night safari drive, they are also offered by most lodges or camps in the area.
You can visit this park any time of the year, as the changing seasons add to the Park's richness, from dry and bare bushveld during the winter to a lush, green wonderland in the summer months. As for animal species, there are 60 of them and can be spotted all over the park. Impalas, pukus, waterbucks, giraffes, and buffaloes can be seen wandering in the plains. Visitors can also admire leopards hunting in the woodlands and hippos wading in the Luangwa River. For birdwatching enthusiasts, there over 400 different bird species, including 39 birds of prey and 47 migrant species.
There is also the Mfuwe village, where visitors can find shops and a local market.