Exploring Zambia is one of the most fantastic experiences you could have. The country offers all types of outdoor activities, from safaris to canoeing. As well, you can’t miss Victoria Falls, one of the most impressive waterfalls in the world. Start planning your trip to Zambia and iVisa.com will help you with all the travel documents you need.
Bhutanese citizens need a Zambia Visa to enter Zambia. Therefore, iVisa.com is offering simplicity, speed, and security for the required travel documentation.
The Zambia Visa for Bhutanese travelers is possible with iVisa.com. Continue checking more details below!
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m from Bhutan. Do I need the Zambia Visa?
Yes! Citizens of Bhutan must apply for the Zambia Visa before traveling. Bhutanese travelers have the power to choose from four different electronic visas for Zambia. Depending on the document’s validity, entries to Zambia, and trip purpose, you may need a specific travel document.
Explore the application page and learn what type of Zambia Visa for Bhutanese citizens you need.
What is the validity of the Zambia Visa?
We have displayed the four types of Zambia Visa validities that you may need for your trip:
- Zambia eVisa is valid for 90 days after issued and has a Single Entry permission.
- Zambia eVisa with a validity of 90 days after issued and a Double Entry allowance.
- Zambia eVisa is valid for 90 days after issued and offers Multiple Entry benefits.
- Zambia Transit eVisa with a validity of 7 days after arrival and a Multiple Entry advantage.
Each one of them has particular characteristics that could fit your needs. Therefore, we invite you to the application page to explore more about the Zambia Visa for Bhutanese travelers.
What information is required?
Bhutanese travelers should fill out the electronic form with personal information. Also, they must provide proof of accommodation, in which the dates must match the travel dates. The application could require information about confirmed flights and a cover letter.
Make sure to have the following:
- Passport scan, passports must be valid for at least 6 months after arrival.
- Applicant photo.
- A valid email address
- Payment methods, iVisa.com offers two payment alternatives that you can pay with a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account.
According to the visa you choose, these requirements could vary. Go to the application page and confirm what exactly you need.
What are the processing times and fees?
For the Zambia Visa with a single entry, you have the next options:
- Standard processing service, only wait 3 Business Days and pay the minimum price of USD 77.00 for your travel document.
- Rush processing service, get the Zambia Visa in just 2 Business Days for a USD 117.00 fee.
- Super Rush processing service, the quickest alternative, expect the Zambia Visa in 1 Business Day for the fair price of USD 137.00.
Start applying for the Zambia Visa for Bhutanese travelers now! Confirm the total price of your Zambia Visa and explore this magical country!
What is the Zambia Visa process?
- Answer the questions in the electronic form and choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your information and pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload a passport scan, your photo, and any other supporting documents required.
Get in touch with our support agents for any inquiries.
How will I receive my Zambia Visa?
Bhutanese citizens will receive the Zambia Visa in their email inbox. Therefore, make sure to provide a valid email address when completing the application. We recommend printing the Zambia Visa, so you can have it with you when entering Zambia.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
100% yes! iVisa.com has established the highest security guidelines for all its services. Travelers around the world can be sure their information is safe with us!
Explore the comments section to find out more details about the Zambia Visa for Bhutanese citizens.
Where can I acquire more information?
Communicate with our incredible customer service agents who are available 24/7. We can help you with all your questions related to the Zambia Visa for Bhutanese travelers.
Head to the application page and learn all the details for your next trip to Zambia!