Good news for Indian citizens! From now on, you can apply for a Zambia evisa instead of going to the Zambian embassy in India. You're just one step ahead to visit this amazing country.
The application process is entirely online, and you can have your visa in as little as 24 hours. In fact, you will receive an approval letter that will allow you to fly to Zambia. When you get there, your visa will be handed to you at the immigration office.
In this blog post, we'll give you all the detailed information you need to know about this eVisa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is this Zambia eVisa?
It's an official document that allows you to enter Zambia. It is an alternative to visas issued at Zambia missions and at the ports of entry.
How long is the Zambia e-Visa valid for?
This visa is valid for 90 days after issued.
How many types of eVisas are there for Zambia?
There are only two for Indian citizens:
- The eVisa, which is the most used.
- The transit eVisa, made for those who require visas to enter Zambia and are transiting through using land transport.
What is the price of the eVisa for Zambia?
The cost of the eVisa is USD 52.00, but this is just the price of the visa, not the online process fee we give in iVisa.
What are the documents required to apply for a Zambia visa?
Before filling in your application, it would be best if you put together a set of documents. It is nothing out of the ordinary, and chances are that you already have them. They are as follows:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Proof of Accommodation Airline Confirmation Cover Letter Last Page of Passport (if applicable) Invitation Letter (if applicable) Business Registration of Inviting Company (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Proof of Accommodation
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Invitation Letter (if applicable)
Business Registration of Inviting Company (if applicable)
Don't forget that you also need a debit/credit card or Paypal account for payment.
Once you have all of those at hand, you can move on.
What are the prices and processing times for the Zambian eVisa?
This is one of the many concerns about electronic visas, especially when traveling to countries like Zambia. That's why iVisa offers you three options that can easily fit your needs:
- Standard processing: With this option, you get your eVisa in 3 business days for a price of USD 77.00.
- Rush processing: You'll have your visa in 2 business days, and it costs USD 117.00.
- Super rush processing: You'll get your visa even faster than the last option, in only 1 business day but for a price of USD 137.00. This option is the most expensive, but is comprehensible since you get your visa in just one day.
How can I apply for this Zambian eVisa?
The application is quite straightforward. You will be required to submit a minimum of information about yourself. There are three steps you must complete:
- The first one consists of you filling in your basic information like name, address, passport information, and so on. You are also required to choose the processing time.
- In the second phase, all you have to do is revise what you filled in so far and make the payment. You can do that using a credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
- The last step will require you to upload additional documents. Once you are done, you submit your form and wait for the approval letter to arrive via email in the timeframe of your choosing.
Click here to properly start your process. After you finish this, you submit your form and just wait for your visa to arrive via email.
Can I enter Zambia with my electronic visa at any point of entry?
No, you can't. There are only three airports in Zambia that will accept the eVisa:
- Kenneth Kaunda International Airport in Lusaka.
- Harry Mwaanga Nkumbula International Airport in Livingstone.
- Simon Mwansa Kapwepwe International Airport in Ndola.
How long does it take to apply for this eVisa?
You need no more than 10 minutes to complete your application. After that, iVisa will take care of the rest of the process.
What conditions must my passport have for the Zambia e-Visa?
Your passport should have at least 6-months validity from the time of entry into Zambia and at least one blank page.
How will I receive my Zambian visa once it's approved?
As soon as your eVisa is approved, we'll send you the e-Visa confirmation via e-mail, so you have to stay alert with your e-mail.
Do I need to present my e-Visa upon entry?
No, it is not necessary since immigration officers at ports of entry can verify your e-Visa approval in their systems. However, keep in mind that's recommended you always carry your printed e-Visa approval letter just in case.
What is the cost to obtain a Zambia Transit e-Visa?
In case you're just passing through Zambia, you need a transit e-Visa. It costs USD 52.00, but according to the service fee you want to process, the total price varies. Keep in mind that if you want to get a Transit e-Visa with iVisa. You can find more information about here.
Do I need to enter Zambia on the exact date specified in my application?
Not at all. The e-Visa is valid for 90 days after issued, you can enter Zambia on any date within this period. Failure to enter within this period renders your e-Visa invalid, and thus you will you will have to apply again.
Is it safe to get my Zambia Visa with iVisa?
Completely. We have a professional team that has provided official visas for a long time. There are still some people thinking that online information can easily leak and put them in danger, but that doesn't happen with our services. We provide maximum safety for your personal information.
I still have more unresolved questions, where can I find more information about it?
If you want a better resolution click here and start chatting with one of our customer service representatives who'll be glad to assist you. You can also Click Here if you want to stay updated about the Zambian visa for Indian citizens.
Start your application here and enjoy this beautiful African country known as the home for thousands of wild animals.