If you have a Rwandan passport, you must acquire a Zambia Visa before landing in the country. Luckily, iVisa.com is here to give you all the details about the digital procedure. Try our simple, fast, and reliable service.
We know that countries keep changing their entry requirements due to the current situation of the world. For this reason, we’ve brought you the latest information about the Zambia visa for Rwandan.
How can I get the Zambia Visa with iVisa.com?
- Go to the application page.
- Complete the required information with personal details.
- Choose a processing time according to your needs.
- We will process your information and confirm everything is correct.
- Receive the Zambia Visa electronically.
- Show it when entering Zambia.
Apply in advance
Once you choose iVisa.com for your electronic visa, you can apply with us at any time. We can keep your information for months and start the procedure when we know it’s the right time. You will receive the Zambia visa for Rwandan citizens at the right time.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m from Rwanda. Do I need the Zambia Visa?
Yes! As a Rwandan citizen, you are eligible to acquire the Zambia Visa. According to your needs, you have the chance to choose from three electronic visas.
Continue checking the Zambia visa for Rwandan.
What is the validity of the Zambia Visa?
As mentioned, you have three alternatives for the Zambia visa:
- Zambia Visa with 90-day validity and a single entry.
- Zambia Visa valid for up to 90 days with a double entry.
- Zambia Visa with a maximum validity of 90 days and multiple entries.
We can help you with the Zambia visa for Rwandan.
What information is required?
First, you must provide personal details for the online form. Continue by gathering these requirements:
- Passport scan, passports must be valid for a minimum of 6 months after arrival
- Applicant photo.
- A valid email address
- Payment methods, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Proof of accommodation
- Confirmed flights
- Cover letter
We know all about the Zambia visa for Rwandan.
What are the processing times and fees?
The Zambia Visa with a single entry has the following fees:
- Standard processing service: 3 Business Days - USD 72.49.
- Rush processing service: 2 Business Days - USD 104.99.
- Super Rush processing service: 1 Business Day - USD 138.99.
Let us help you with the Zambia visa for Rwandan.
What is the Zambia Visa process?
- Respond to the question in the application form. Choose a processing time of your preference.
- Verify that your information is correct. Pay for the service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach your passport scan, your photo, and any other supporting documents required.
We can explain all about the Zambia visa for Rwandan.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes! We have established security guidelines for all our travel processes. We can help you with the Zambia visa for Rwandan.
Explore the comments section for more details about our success stories.
Where can I acquire more information?
Get in touch with our customer service agents who are available day and night. Our team can answer your questions about the Zambia visa for Rwandan.
Head to the application page
Heading to Africa and exploring Zambia is a fascinating holiday. Visit South South Luangwa, where you can take guided walking safaris. Walk through this paradise and see real lions close to you! Local guides will take care of you throughout the whole journey.
Another perfect experience is taking a canoeing tour on the Zambezi River. The exciting rapids are the best part! Most of the time, the river is quiet, which allows for sightseeing of the incredible wildlife.
Continue to famous Victoria Falls, also known as the Smoke that Thunders. The Zambian side has the most gorgeous views of the falls. If you have the budget, take a helicopter tour. The Flight of Angels provides a unique experience. Head to the Luangwa River and see the hippos, crocodiles, and leopards. We know you will have a blast in this unspoiled natural wonder. Over 450 species are waiting for you.
Get the Zambia Visa and now start exploring this incredible country. The natural reserves and local people are so excited to receive you.