Zambia visa for US citizens
There is some good news for US citizens who would like to go to Zambia. You are no longer required to go to the Zambian embassy to get your visa. Instead, you are eligible for a Zambia visa. All you have to do is use the services provided by iVisa. The entire process is online, and you will get the needed document in maximum three days. In fact, what you are applying for is an approval letter. That will allow you to fly to Zambia on one of the three designated airports, and when you arrive, you receive the visa from the immigration office there. Simple, right?
Before filling in your application, make sure that you have the following documents at hand:
• A valid passport that will remain valid for at least six months from your arrival in Zambia
• A return flight ticket
• Proof of accommodation, which can consist of a hotel booking or a letter from the person who is going to host you while in the country
• A scan of the information page of your passport
• A digital passport-sized photo
Once you have gathered the above documents, you can move on to the application.
The application form is quite straightforward. It consists of three stages. The first step will require you to fill in your basic information, like name, address, date of birth, passport information, and so on. You are also required to choose the processing time. The second step consists of a simple revision and payment. You can make the payment using a credit/debit card or a Paypal account. In the last step, you will have to upload additional documents. After you are done, you submit the application and wait for the approval letter to arrive via email in the timeframe you choose.
As for the processing time, there are three available options, each with its expense. The approval letter itself is free, but you must pay the service fee that is different for each option. Basically, the faster you want your approval letter to arrive, the more you are going to pay for it. Here are your choices:
• Standard processing time – this is the cheapest option you have. The service fee is only 20$, and you receive the approval letter in three business days.
• Rush processing time – this option is more expensive than the previous one. It costs 60$ to be exact, but you get your Zambia evisa in two business days.
• Super Rush processing time – this is meant for people who need to be on a plane to Zambia the next day. Your application takes only 24 hours to be processed. However, this is also the most expensive choice. It costs more than the previous two combined. You have to pay 80$ for your approval letter.
Keep in mind that the service fee goes to iVisa for its services.
You are also required to pay for the visa that will be given to you when you arrive in Zambia. The cost differs from nationality to nationality. Even so, the service provided by iVisa will save you a lot of trouble. It is cheap, efficient, and fast. It cannot get any better than that.