Citizens of Lebanon will need a visa to visit Zimbabwe, whether for business or tourism. The online electronic visa application is the fastest and easiest method, as there is no need to visit an embassy or other consular office. The eVisa application can be accessed at Zimbabwe eVisa. The application will then be processed and the final decision of approval or denial will be sent to the applicant's email address.
The e-Visa allows you to enter Zimbabwe through one of the following ports of entry: Beitbridge, Harare International Airport, Chirundu, Plumtree, Forbes-Mutare, Nyamapanda, Kariba, Victoria Falls, and the Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo International Airport.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for the Zimbabwe eVisa online?
You must provide the following documents for your application:
- Passport – you must be a valid passport holder to apply. Additionally, your passport must remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Zimbabwe, with at least two blank pages. You will also need to provide a scan of your passport’s bio page for the application.
- Photo – you must provide a recent photo with a white background, taken within the past 3 months.
- Previous Zimbabwe visa, if applicable
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account only.
How long will it take for my application to be processed and how much will it cost?
iVisa gives you three options when it comes to processing time so that you can choose the one that best works for you, and the cost will vary accordingly. Here is what you can opt for:
Single Entry eVisa:
- Standard processing – your single entry Zimbabwe eVisa will arrive in 6 Business Days, and the cost will be USD 55.00.
- Rush processing – your application will be processed within just 4 Business Days, and the cost is USD 95.00.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document will be ready within just 2 Business Days, and the cost is USD 115.00.
Double Entry eVisa:
- Standard processing – your double entry Zimbabwe eVisa will arrive in 6 Business Days, and the cost is USD 70.00.
- Rush processing – your application will be processed within just 4 Business Days, and the cost is USD 110.00.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document will be ready within just 2 Business Days, and the cost is USD 130.00.
How long is the eVisa valid for and how long will it allow me to stay in Zimbabwe?
The single entry visa is valid for Single Entry, and it will allow you to stay in Zimbabwe for no more than 90 days in Total. The double entry visa, is valid for Double Entry, and it will allow you to stay in Zimbabwe for no more than 90 days in Total.
Is there any additional information I should be aware of?
Citizens of Lebanon can apply from anywhere in the world, requiring only the Internet and a credit/debit card for the application process. Please note that possession of a Zimbabwe visa does not automatically grant entry into the country. The Immigration Officers at the point of entry may refuse entry to any person if they believe the person has not fulfilled the immigration requirements or may be of national security risk to the country. It is recommended that you apply for the visa at least 3 weeks before your arrival date.