Citizens of Macedonia will need a visa to visit Zimbabwe, whether for business or tourism. The online electronic visa application is the fastest and easiest method, as there is no need to visit an embassy or other consular office. The eVisa application can be accessed at Zimbabwe eVisa. The application will then be processed in a minimum of 3 days and the final decision of approval or denial will be sent to the applicant's email address. If you receive a single entry document, it will be valid for Single Entry, and it will allow you to stay in Zimbabwe for no more than 90 days in Total. If you receive a double entry document, it will be valid for Double Entry, and it will allow you to stay in Zimbabwe for no more than 90 days in Total.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for the Zimbabwe eVisa online?
You will be pleased to learn that you do not need much to apply for the Zimbabwe eVisa online. Here is the documentation you must provide for your application:
- Passport – you must be a valid passport holder to apply. Additionally, your passport must remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia, with at least two blank pages.
- Photo – you must provide a recent photo with a white background. If you are receiving a visa on arrival, you should carry two passport-sized photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account only. Please note, upon arrival in Zimbabwe, you must present:
- Scanned copy of passport (bio page).
- Previous Zimbabwe visa (if applicable).
- Address in Zimbabwe - hotel reservation, a letter from your host, or other proof of accommodation.
How long will it take for my application to be processed and how much will it cost?
It depends. iVisa gives you three options when it comes to processing time so that you can choose the one that best works for you. Here is what you can opt for:
Single Entry eVisa:
- Standard processing – your single entry Zimbabwe eVisa arrives in 6 Business Days, and the cost is USD 55.00.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 4 Business Days, and the cost is USD 95.00.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 2 Business Days, and the cost is USD 115.00.
Double Entry eVisa:
- Standard processing – your double entry Zimbabwe eVisa arrives in 6 Business Days, and the cost is USD 70.00.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 4 Business Days, and the cost is USD 110.00.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 2 Business Days, and the cost is USD 130.00.
Is there any additional information I should be aware of?
Citizens of Macedonia can apply from anywhere in the world, requiring only the Internet and a credit/debit card for the application process. Please note that possession of a visa to Zimbabwe does not automatically grant entry into the country. The Immigration Officers at the point of entry may refuse entry to any person if they believe the person has not fulfilled the immigration requirements or may be of national security risk to the country. It is recommended that you apply for the visa at least 3 weeks before your arrival date.
How long is the Zimbabwe eVisa valid for?
The single entry Zimbabwe eVisa is valid for 90 days after issued. The double entry Zimbabwe eVisa is valid for 90 days after issued.