There are many things to discover in Zimbabwe, starting with its large number of nature reserves and safaris. But, to visit this country, you must verify what documents the authorities will request when you arrive.
Keep in mind that Zimbabwe is one of the countries that can provide online visas for citizens of certain countries, so if you’re planning to apply for a Zimbabwe eVisa, the first thing you need to do is to check iVisa.com’s website to see if you’re eligible for this visa. All you have to do is to pick your nationality, select Zimbabwe as the destination, and wait for the information to become available in a few seconds.
As for the Zimbabwe visa requirements and other useful recommendations, you can check them in the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply for a Zimbabwe eVisa with iVisa.com?
If you’re eligible to get a Zimbabwe eVisa, you are in for a treat. A few months ago you had to go to an embassy and apply for a visa, but now you can enjoy the services provided by iVisa.com and apply for the document online. There’s no hassle in the process, and you don’t even have to leave the house.
What is a Zimbabwe eVisa?
Electronic Visa is a well-known system that allows you to get a digital visa through an electronic form. This system works with a special link in your passport, not with a stamp like a traditional visa.
Many countries have now the eVisa system as part of their visa policies, including Zimbabwe, which allows you to apply for a Zimbabwe eVisa.
What are the Zimbabwe Visa Requirements?
When applying, you need to have a few items at hand. The good thing is that most of these requirements aren’t difficult to find, and you probably have them close by already. Here’s what you need:
- A valid passport: make sure that the passport you have is valid and it doesn’t expire while you are in Zimbabwe. Otherwise, you’ll spend quite some time at your country's embassy in Zimbabwe. Nobody wants that.
- A digital copy of your passport: the most important part is the information page.
- A digital photo: make sure that the picture is as recent as possible. There must not be significant differences between the applicant and the image. You can get help on this topic by using iVisa.com’s passport photo service.
- Means of payment: when you apply for the eVisa, you have to make the payment online. You can use a credit or debit card, and if you have a Paypal account, you can choose that as a payment method too.
- A valid address in Zimbabwe: many people believe that an address in Zimbabwe is difficult to present, but it’s easier than you think. All you need is a hotel confirmation or a letter from a host.
- A copy of your previous Zimbabwean visa: this is optional and applies to people who have visited Zimbabwe before. If you have never been there, this requirement doesn’t apply to you.
After you gather all the documents, you’ll have to complete the application form and that would be all. This online form is effortless, and if you need help, there’s a 24/7 assistance service that can help you. The entire process should not last more than 20 minutes.
If you want to read other facts about Zimbabwe Visa Requirements, click here.
Do I need a Yellow Fever Vaccination?
You have to check if you must take a Yellow Fever Vaccination certificate with you, and that's only available at this link.
What is the price of the Zimbabwe eVisa?
While obtaining a visa from a consulate takes time, acquiring one online is faster than you think. The maximum period you have to wait is 6 Business Days, but that’s for the Standard Processing time. There are two other available processing times: the Rush, and the Super Rush. The first means that you will get the document in less time, while the latter is the fastest.
As for the costs, you should know that the visa itself is free. All you have to pay is the service fee, which is not much. It depends on the processing time you select. To give you a simpler way to calculate, here are the options:
- Standard Processing: you can get your eVisa in only 6 Business Days for only USD 55.00. It's the most affordable yet comfortable option.
- Rush Processing: by choosing this service you'll have your eVisa in 4 Business Days, but by paying a little bit more in this case, which is USD 95.00.
- Super Rush Processing: this is the most expensive option of the three, but you'll be able to receive your eVisa as soon as possible. By soon we mean 2 Business Days, that's the reason why it costs USD 115.00.
How can I apply for the Zimbabwe eVisa?
This process is easier than other traditional processes at the embassy. The only thing you have to do is to apply online at iVisa.com. Once you complete the online form, which shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes, you’ll have to wait for your e-Visa that will be available in your email inbox.
This application form is broken down into three steps:
- The first step is created for you to fill in your general information. You also have to determine the processing time from the options mentioned earlier.
- The second step will ask you to review all the info from step one and make the payment.
- The last step will ask you to attach the items to the form and that finishes up the entire process.
You don’t have to visit the embassy once you finish, we’ll do the rest of the process for you. After you apply, you’ll just have to wait for your Zimbabwe eVisa.
To learn more information about the Zimbabwe eVisa or the Zimbabwe Visa Requirements, click here.
Is it safe to get my eVisa with iVisa.com.com?
Yes, of course. We have a solid foundation with a professional team that’s been working with e-Visas for a long time. We always make sure that your information is safe. You prove that by checking what thousands of customers say about us on this page.
Is there a place where I can find more information?
Yes, there is. You can read more about Zimbabwe, its e-Visas, the Zimbabwe Visa Requirements, or even other useful tips on this page. But you can also contact our customer center on this page if you prefer personal communication.
As you can see, the Zimbabwe visa process is nothing extraordinary. With due diligence, you can finish them in no time. Just make sure that you check all the Zimbabwe visa requirements before you apply. With that, your online application process will go a lot more smoothly.