Zimbabwe visa requirements
Zimbabwe is one of the countries that can provide online e-visas for the citizens of certain countries, so if you are planning to apply for a Zimbabwe e-visa, the first thing you need to do is check the iVisa website and see if you are eligible for the document. All you have to do is select your nationality, Zimbabwe as a destination, and you will get the information in no time.
For all of you who are eligible to receive a Zimbabwe evisa, you are in for a treat. If a while back you had to go to an embassy and apply for a visa, now you can enjoy the services provided by iVisa and apply for the document online. There is no hassle, you do not need much, and you do not even have to get out of the house.
What documents do you need?
When submitting an application, you need to have a few documents at hand. It is nothing out of the ordinary, and chances are that you already have them. So here is what you need:
• A valid passport – make sure that the passport you have is valid and does not expire all the while you are in Zimbabwe. Otherwise, you will spend quite some time at your country's embassy in Zimbabwe. Nobody wants that.
• A digital copy of your passport – the most important part is the information page, but you can scan the whole thing.
• A digital photo of yourself – if you have the possibility, make sure that the picture is as recent as possible. The point is that there must not be significant differences between the applicant and the image.
• Means of payment – when you apply for the visa, you need to make the payment online. You can use a credit or debit card, and if you have a Paypal account, you can use that as well.
• A valid address in Zimbabwe – many people believe that an address in Zimbabwe is difficult to present, but it is easier than you think. All you need is a hotel confirmation or a letter from a host.
• A copy of your previous Zimbabwean visa – this is optional and applies to people who have visited Zimbabwe before. If you have never been there, this requirement does not apply to you. After you gather all the documents, all that is left for you to do is complete the application form. It is effortless, and if you need help, there is a 24/7 assistance service that can help you. The entire process should not last more than 20 minutes.
Processing time and cost
While obtaining a visa from a consulate takes time, acquiring one online is faster than you ever thought possible. The maximum period you have to wait is 10 days, but that is for the Standard Processing time. There are two other available processing times: the Rush, and the Super Rush. The first means that you will get the document in 5 business days, while the latter lasts only three business days.
As for the costs, you should know that the visa itself is free. All you have to pay is the service fee, which is not much. It depends on the processing time you selected. The Standard costs 20$, the Rush Processing is 60$, and the Super Rush is 80$ (or the equivalent in your country’s currency.) However, as long as you do not have an emergency, 20$ is a small price to pay for an effortless process.