Learn More: Health DeclarationDue to recent measures taken by governments to tackle Covid-19, visitors will be required to present Health Declarations, Medical Declarations, or Self-Declarations Health Form for entry Zimbabwe. iVisa.com, in its effort to help all customers fulfill their travel dreams, designed these required documents for you to travel safely.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Zimbabwe tourism has made a big and good name for itself. This is because of the white and lush beauty of the country. This is why Zimbabwe tours have become quite popular among tourists. In fact, Zimbabwe tours are very much liked by tourists since it provides them an opportunity to experience all the great natural beauty that is already known about the country.
For your vacations in Zimbabwe, the best thing you can do is to plan it well in advance. During this period, there is almost no other option than booking the Zimbabwe tours in advance as tickets of these tours are available in very limited numbers. This is so because it is the peak season for the country.
Thus, the next best thing you can do is to book the tours during off-peak seasons when they are available in abundance. Remember, vacations in Zimbabwe have all the needs of travelers’ requirements. For starters, Zimbabwe vacations should not be missed. And, another important thing that needs to be mentioned here is that the Zimbabwe tours are budget-friendly.
No matter what your budget is, Zimbabwe vacations are perfectly suited for every single traveler. However, the most important thing you should know about these vacations is that Zimbabwe tour operators and their agents will help you with all the queries that you may have regarding these vacations.
Zimbabwe travel services in every conceivable manner are provided by these operators who know exactly what they are doing. Therefore, you can expect topnotch services from them.
The tour operators will offer you the services that you have never thought possible before. These include things like wildlife safaris, horse riding trips, water safaris, jungle safaris, shark watching, whale watching and many more.
In order to make your holidays in Zimbabwe even more unique, you can go on a wildlife tour. You can also go on a horse riding trip. A river cruise and a cruise through the Amazon River or in some other exotic destinations are a great way to spend your vacation in Zimbabwe.
There are many places to visit in Zimbabwe which are very well-known by many tourists. The biggest and the most famous city in Zimbabwe is Harare.
It is said that one trip to Harare would be enough to take your mind off all the problems of life. This is because Harare tourism offers the best of Zimbabwe tourism services with all the modern facilities are offered at reasonable prices. Harare tourism offers a wide variety of everything from sightseeing and food tourism to sightseeing and camping and there are plenty of things to offer tourists.
Another tourist destination that is very popular and has good tourism services is Bulawayo. This is located in Zimbabwe's East Midlands region. Bulawayo tourism offers almost all the modern facilities and at reasonable prices and if you are looking for the best in Zimbabwe tourism services, you can take a trip to Bulawayo.
Apart from these travel destinations, there are many other destinations where you can have great Zimbabwe tourism experiences. These include the magnificent game reserves, the fabulous waterfalls, the volcanic forests, the salt flats, the diamond deserts, the African rivers, the grasslands, the wine-producing regions, the geysers, the mangroves, the scenic hills, the limestone fields, the national parks, the sand dunes, the tropical rainforests, the abundant wildlife and the many more.
If you were to visit the southern parts of Zimbabwe, you'd be in for some interesting sights, activities and places to go. Some places can become a haven for those who want to enjoy or take part in activities. Others require you to undergo medical checkups before you are allowed to explore the place.
You should have prior knowledge of the Zimbabwe Health Declaration Form before you leave the country. A single mistake in filling up a Zambia-Zimbabwe Health Declaration Form is enough to disqualify you from entry.
If you visit the Southern Cape of South Africa, you'll find an all-inclusive safari trip on offer. The Dar Es Salaam Safari Lodge can be reached via Zambia and the Equator Safari offers Africa's best beach resort on a five-star luxury vessel.
The Southern Cape is quite special. It is considered to be the "Heart of Africa". It has a unique fauna and flora with flora and fauna belonging to seven subspecies of mammals that are indigenous to this region.
It is worth noting that the white rhino is now extinct. Other animals include the bluebonnet and clouded leopard. These animals, however, are no longer part of the Southern Cape's fauna.
It also contains the Mpumalanga Province, which is not only renowned for its fauna but has also been known to produce some of the world's finest wines. During the 1920s, the famous Temba Valley wine was produced here. It is still made in its current form today.
The white rhino hunt is the reason why this province is still popular with many tourists. The white rhino, Panderricanus Tragelaphus, is the largest and oldest African animal. While it is indeed a much-loved animal, it also carries a certain threat to its existence.
However, the hunting of the white rhino is strictly prohibited in Zambia, Zambia and the whole of Zambia. Any illegal poaching activities will result in imprisonment. You will be required to submit to medical examinations and a government scan to determine if you are free from diseases like Malaria, measles, yellow fever and yellow skin syndrome.
If you are not screened by a medical checkup before you travel to Zambia, you may find yourself denied entry and sent back home. Again, any error in the Zambia-Zambia Health Declaration Form is enough to get you disqualified. By doing so, you are putting your own life at risk.
Malaria is a disease that can attack people who have a compromised immune system. Malaria is contracted through mosquitoes, specifically species of Anopheles mosquitoes. The Anopheles mosquito spreads malaria in humans when bitten by a host.
The infection caused by the Malarial parasites is potentially fatal. However, it is highly treatable. If you think you might be infected with this disease, you should immediately be tested and treated.
There are medical checks available at most hospitals in Zimbabwe. Contact your local health department to obtain details regarding the medical checks and medical screening procedures.
- Zimbabwe Visa for Indian Citizens
- Zimbabwe Visa Application
- Zimbabwe evisa processing time
- ZIMBABWE VISA REQUIREMENTS
- ZIMBABWE FOR PASSPORT HOLDERS | VISA-FREE COUNTRIES
- Zimbabwe visa for Nigerian citizens
- ZIMBABWE VISA FOR PAKISTANI CITIZENS
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Gabon
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of East Timor
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Eritrea
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Kosovo
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Congo
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Montenegro
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Oman
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Libya
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Mauritania
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Niger
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Mali
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Liberia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Mongolia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Laos
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Lebanon
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Taiwan
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Sri Lanka
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Sudan
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Sierra Leone
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Somalia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of South Sudan
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Qatar
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Togo
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Syria
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Yemen
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Tunisia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Vietnam
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Thailand
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Myanmar
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Bangladesh
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Nepal
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Jordan
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Macedonia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Iraq
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Saudi Arabia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Morocco
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Philippines
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Cameroon
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Chad
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Colombia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Cambodia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Central African Republic
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Anguilla
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Burkina Faso
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Benin
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Bolivia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Afghanistan
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Guinea
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Gambia
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Guinea-Bissau
- Zimbabwe visa cost
- Zimbabwe e-Visa for Refugees
- Zimbabwe Visa for Multiple Entry | Application
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of the Republic of Djibouti
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Cote D'Ivoire
- Zimbabwe eVisa for citizens of Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Zimbabwe visa – no longer a hassle
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!
It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.
We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.
iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.
If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.
This is a rare scenario. However, if your application gets rejected, we will issue you a full refund for the government fee and the processing fee under our 100% approval guarantee. This refund will be given via credit to be used for a future order. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be more than glad to help you.
If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.
Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.
In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.
You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.
Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.
All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.
No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.
If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.
All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.