Terms of Service
1. Joining the iVisa Affiliate Program
The iVisa Affiliate program is geared to industry bloggers, travel agents, and travel-related websites. By joining our program, affiliates can benefit from partnering with one of the leading processors of travel visas. Industry professionals such as yourself can earn 20% commission on travel visa sales you generate. All you have to do is share your unique links with your customers or website audience.
You can submit your information through our online form to become an iVisa.com affiliate. Once approved you are bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. iVisa contracts only with affiliates and has no responsibility in the relationship between affiliates and their clients. As an iVisa.com affiliate, you agree to employ the affiliate program for the sole purpose of legally advertising iVisa´s website with the goal of receiving commission on the services rendered by the referred clients.
iVisa reserves the right to update and modify its Terms without any notice. The iVisa Affiliation is solely available for persons who are 18 or older. By logging in and using our the iVisa Affiliate Links, you warrant that you are 18 years and or older.
2. Revocation of Affiliate Status
iVisa reserves the right to remove any affiliate account without notice to the iVisa affiliate if the affiliate breached any terms associated with the iVisa Terms and Conditions. It may also be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (False claims, misleading hyperlinks)
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.)
- Advertising on sites containing/promoting illegal activities
- Violation of intellectual property rights (see our Terms and Conditions)
- Promotion of sexually explicit materials
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any iVisa customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
3. Affiliate Links
Use of graphics and text links on your website and within e-mails is encouraged, as long as the above guidelines are followed. Advertising in offline media must come with pre-approval from iVisa.com. Altering of iVisa banners and affiliate links without consent from iVisa is prohibited.
4. Terms and Conditions
- Brand bidding is not allowed in Google. Brand bidding includes “iVisa, 'i-Visa”, “evisa” and any variations, combinations with other terms and/or misspellings.
Affiliates are not allowed to buy, register or create domains or subdomains which may mislead users to believe that such site is the iVisa website.
- Affiliates are not allowed to supplant by any means the merchant's identity in Social Media.
- Affiliates are not allowed to use cookie stuffing techniques that may force the cookie in the user's browser.
- Email Affiliates should contact iVisa team for approval.
Affiliates violating the above T&C will be terminated from the program. If you have doubts regarding the above T&C, please contact us.
5. Affiliate Tracking
When you click on the referral link, a cookie is created in the browser of the referred client containing your affiliate id. This allows us to track your affiliate links and apply commission to your affiliate account. Additionally, IP addresses are logged and referenced to the affiliate ID for reinforced tracking. Commission will be awarded in accordance with the percentage commission agreed.
We will only pay commissions on links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. Affiliate payments are made on the 15th day of each month and we include the commissions generated by tracked and completed sales during the previous month to the payment. The minimum payment for all affiliates is of 50 USD. If the amount is less, it will be accumulated until the affiliate reaches the amount expressed.
7. Terms of the agreement
These terms will begin upon your signup with the affiliate program and will end when your affiliate account is terminated. The terms of this agreement may be modified by iVisa at any time, with our without notification. If any modification to the terms is unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your affiliate account. Your continued participation in the program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
iVisa will not be liable for any financial, or economic loss nor for any consequential or indirect loss (such as lost reputation, lost profit) arising as a result of your use of the iVisa affiliation platform. Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the affiliate program will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the iVisa Affiliate Program will be fault-free
9. Customer Personal Data