Select your plan
Billed annually, cancel anytime
What does iVisa Plus get you?
24/7 Prioritized Customer Support
Free standard processing for unlimited travel documents
Discounts on Rush & Super Rush Processing Fees
All Applications Reviewed by Visa Experts
How many people can use the iVisa Plus Family Plan? Do they have to be related?
The Family Plan is designed for groups of travelers of up to 5 people, whether they are actually related or not.
So, for example, the 5 people can be family members, a group of friends, bachelorette or bachelor party members, or any other use cases of up to 5 people.
What Travel Documents will I get a discount with using iVisa Plus? Is there a limit to these applications?
What Travel Documents will not get discounted with iVisa Plus?
- Government Fee - This will be charged as stated for each product.
- Rush, Super Rush Processing Speeds
- If you select other processing speeds other than Standard processing, the cost will be added to your order.
- Other Add-Ons - If you select these, the cost will be added to your order, e.g:
- iVisa Protection Fee
- Premium Concierge
- Guided Applications, for example, United States B1/B2 and UK Visitor Visa
- Passport Photos Products
- Passport Renewals Products
What if I need a document processed on “rush” or super rush”? Will I still save money?
Is it a monthly or a yearly charge? Does it renew automatically?
The “iVisa Plus - Individual” subscription is charged at $89.99 and billed annually. You can cancel anytime; however, subscriptions will renew automatically, unless you request a cancellation through iVisa Customer Service.
The “iVisa Plus - Family” subscription is charged at $134.99 and billed annually. Again, you can cancel anytime by contacting our iVisa Customer Service team. Otherwise, the subscription will renew automatically.
Can I cancel my subscription to iVisa Plus? How do I do it?
- Make sure to cancel at least three days before your current billing cycle ends.
- Make sure you use the email address that you used to subscribe to iVisa Plus so we can find your subscription.
- Please include the following: (1) Your order number (if you have it) and (2) The reason you’re requesting a cancellation.
- Once your cancellation request becomes effective, your subscriber benefits will continue until the end of the current yearly billing cycle but all future charges associated with iVisa Plus will be canceled.
In which cases would I be eligible for a refund on the iVisa Plus fee? How do I do it?
If you haven’t used your iVisa Plus subscription benefits, you can request a refund of your subscription fee up to 7 days after subscribing to iVisa Plus. Please note the following rules:
- If you have used your subscription benefits already, you can request a refund only if you purchased the subscription at the same time as a travel document and that travel document is rejected by the government.
- Any other reasons outside of the above-mentioned will not be applicable for a refund of the subscription fee. Government fees for any application are not refundable.
- If your subscription to iVisa Plus is refunded, your benefits will terminate immediately.
If you are eligible and wish to request a refund, please keep in mind:
- You can request your refund by emailing us at [email protected].
- Make sure you use the email address that you used to purchase your order or subscribe to iVisa Plus so we can find your purchase.
- Please include the following: (1) Your order number and (2) The reason you’re requesting a refund.
It can take up to 3 business days for us to process your refund request. Once your refund request has been approved, it can take up to 14 business days to receive the refund credit, depending on your bank/payment method.