Citizens of Algeria should have a Health Declaration before entering Tunisia. This mandatory document only demands an online process that iVisa.com offers. We have the simplicity, speed, and security to help you.
Although coronavirus has disrupted the way we travel, we are sure that Tunisia is the perfect destination for you. We can help you with information about how citizens of Algeria can enter Tunisia during coronavirus.
How can I acquire the Tunisia Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page.
- Fill out all the required details.
- Our experts will check your information and get in touch if they need more details.
- Receive the Health Declaration electronically.
- We recommend printing and signing the document before showing it to Tunisian authorities at your arrival.
Apply in Advance
Start the Health Declaration application now. Travelers don’t need to wait until the last minute to send all their details. They can apply even months in advance. Let our team support you with all the information about how citizens of Algeria can enter Tunisia during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need the Tunisia Health Declaration as a citizen of Algeria?
Citizens of Algeria need the Health Declaration before traveling to Tunisia. Also, they need to follow these health measures:
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR with QR code within 48 hours or a rapid antigen test less than 24 hours of departure to Tunisia.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 18 and fully vaccinated travelers.
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Tunisia?
No, you don´t. COVID vaccination certificates are not mandatory for travelers to enter Tunisia. However, if you are fully vaccinated, you are exempted from testing requirements.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling and at least 28 days before traveling for the Janssen vaccine.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Tunisia travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What is the validity of the Tunisia Health Declaration?
The Health Declaration is valid for at least 30 days after arrival. Visitors from Algeria can stay in Tunisia for up to 90 days Per Entry. Also, they are allowed a Single Entry. Don’t waste any more time. Trust us with the details about how citizens of Algeria can enter Tunisia during coronavirus.
What information do I need?
Make sure to fill out the required details in the application form. As well, collect these items:
- A valid passport, your passport should be valid for at least 6 months.
- An email address to receive the travel documentation.
- A payment method, pay with a credit/debit card.
Continue checking how citizens of Algeria can enter Tunisia during coronavirus. Obtain the Health Declaration.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard service: USD 29.99 - 24 hours.
- Rush service: USD 52.99 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush service: USD 86.99 - 4 hours.
We know how citizens of Algeria can enter Tunisia during coronavirus. Let us help you.
How can I apply?
- Complete the online form. Pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) of your preference.
- Review your details. Select a payment alternative, and pay for the service with a credit/debit card.
- Attach any required documents.
Our team will send the Health Declaration electronically. Print the health document and sign it before showing it to health authorities at your arrival. Government officials will request that you have the Track and Trace application on your phone during your stay. We have all the details about how citizens of Algeria can enter Tunisia during coronavirus.
Is iVisa.com trustable?
Yes! We have established the highest security guidelines for all our services, including the Tunisia Health Declaration. Go to the comments section and check success stories. Learn how citizens of Algeria can enter Tunisia during coronavirus.
The Health Declaration is mandatory. Apply now!
Where can I get more information?
Communicate with our customer support agents who are available 24/7. They have more details about how citizens of Algeria can enter Tunisia during coronavirus.
Go to the application page now!
We are sure you won’t be disappointed when visiting Tunisia as you have non-stop activities all year round. Make sure to visit the most famous beaches, like Djerba. Explore the blue waters and find instructors inviting you for an aqua aerobics class. Also, watch groups of young people playing beach soccer. If you are an adventurer, you should try the famous Fly Fish, water slides, or parasailing. All these services are available on the islands and beaches in Tunisia. Families can find theme parks, where paintball is very popular. Still, take all the precautions to have a safe and fun experience. If you stay in a Tunisian resort, you must follow the entertainment team for all the latest activities. We know you will find the perfect crew for all your plans. In case you are traveling with friends, you must taste some of the nightlife. National and international DJs are ready to start the party in most nightclubs all over the main cities. Tunisia has so much to offer. Go for the Health Declaration now!