Citizens of Morocco need to have the Health Declaration before visiting Tunisia. Don’t worry! Because iVisa.com offers a rapid, simple, and trustworthy service. Travelers only need to go through an online process.
We know you want to keep safe when traveling during coronavirus. For this reason, we can help you with the Tunisia Health Declaration. We can explain how citizens of Morocco can enter Tunisia during coronavirus.
How can I obtain the Tunisia Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page.
- Fill out the details with your information.
- Our experts will check your information and request more details if needed.
- Receive the Health Declaration electronically.
- Show the health document to Tunisian authorities at your arrival.
Apply in Advance
Travelers can apply for the Tunisia Health Declaration at any moment. Our team can keep their details and wait until it’s the right moment to process the travel documentation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need the Tunisia Health Declaration as a citizen of Morocco?
Yes! Citizens of Morocco need to acquire the Health Declaration before traveling to Tunisia. Also, they should have the following information:
- Travelers from Morocco who are 12 years old or older need to take a covid test within 72 hours before entering Tunisia. They must show their negative results upon arrival.
- Health authorities will check the temperature of every passenger upon arrival. They will choose a random group of visitors to take a quick covid test. If they turn out to have positive results, they need to do a quarantine period.
- Visitors should follow a 14-day quarantine measure upon arrival.
What is the validity of the Tunisia Health Declaration?
The Health Declaration is valid for up to 15 days after arrival. Visitors from Morocco can stay a maximum of 90 days Per Entry in Tunisia, and they can have a Single Entry.
We can help you with the details about how citizens of Morocco can enter Tunisia during coronavirus.
What information do I need?
Make sure to complete the digital form. Also, collect these requirements.
- A valid passport, your passport should be valid for at least 6 months.
- An email address to receive all your documentation.
- A payment method, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Keep checking how citizens of Morocco can enter Tunisia during coronavirus. Acquire the Health Declaration.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard service: USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush service: USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush service: USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
Our team can tell you how citizens of Morocco can enter Tunisia during coronavirus. Let our experts help you.
How can I apply?
- Respond to the inquiries in the form. Select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) according to your needs.
- Verify your details. Pick a payment option, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any required documents.
We will send the Health Declaration to your email inbox as soon as you finish with all the steps. Print it and sign it before health authorities request it. Acquire the Track and Trace application that will monitor your moves in the country.
Our experts have all the information about how citizens of Morocco can enter Tunisia during coronavirus.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Yes! Countless travelers have trusted our services for years. They know their information is safe with us. Check the comments section and explore more success stories. Find out how citizens of Morocco can enter Tunisia during coronavirus.
The Health Declaration is a click away. Apply soon!
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Get in touch with our customer support agents who are available 24 hours a day. They understand how citizens of Morocco can enter Tunisia during coronavirus.
Navigate the application page now!
Tunisia is an incredible historical paradise. Find historical remains from the Roman, Punic, Byzantine, and Ottoman Empires all over the country. Explore El Djem, where you can find an impressive Roman Coliseum where hunters fought wild animals for entertainment. We know you will have a blast with all the information locals are ready to share. The Medinas are other popular spots for tourists. These extraordinary historical sites date back to the 9th-century. Explore the mosques and indulge in the fabulous walls and corridors that are spectacular. In Kairouan, visit the Great Mosque, where non-Muslims can freely enter. Explore the prayer room, and check the majestic arches and columns. Remember that you will find Muslims praying, so be respectful when visiting this incredible place. Visit Sfax, where you can find the most well-preserved medina in the whole Mediterranean. Explore the Arabic town and see massive doors that were built to defend the city. Keep exploring all sides of Tunisia, as we are sure you will find the most fantastic historical sites you could have never imagined. Apply for the Health Declaration now!