Jordanian citizens who wish to spend their vacation in Mexico must first apply for a visa at the nearest Mexican embassy. You will also need a Mexico tourist card, otherwise known as a Forma Migratoria Multiple. While iVisa cannot help you with the former, it can sure help you apply for the latter. Your request can be approved in just half an hour.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Jordanian citizens – the requirements
A Mexico tourist card is not as demanding as the visa itself, but you still need to make sure if you meet a few requirements. Even so, as you will see, the list is not long, and you may already have some of the things you need. Here is what you must have at your disposal:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Mexico tourist card unless you have a valid passport. Plus, according to Mexico’s visa policy, the travel document has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your arrival.
- Airplane ticket – you only need to meet this requirement if you make the trip by air. iVisa is interested mostly in the flight number. If you travel by car, you do not need another document that attests your arrival.
- E-mail address – when you apply online for your tourist card, you will receive the document via e-mail in PDF format. It would be best if you printed it out before you leave. Also, just in case you lose your FMM card, or it gets stolen, we recommend that you write down the document’s number.
- Means of payment – when you apply online, you need to be able to make the payment online as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Jordanian citizens – the online application form
When you consider yourself to be ready, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. You should not find this task difficult, but remember that if you need help, iVisa can jump in at any time. Our customer support service is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge.
The form created by iVisa is divided into three parts. The first one wants your personal information, but you need to select a processing time for your application and a means of travel as well. Both decisions have an effect on the cost of your Mexico tourist card. Regarding the processing time, you have the following options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. You receive your Mexico tourist card in 24 hours, and you are charged $20.
- Rush processing – the in-between option delivers your tourist card in 6 hours. Obviously, this option is more expensive. You must pay $40.
- Super Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within just 30 minutes, but you will be charged $60.
Concerning the means of travel, you should know that when you travel by car, the price of your Mexico tourist card will be an extra $29. As a result, you will be charged $49, $69, and $89 respectively for each processing time.
The second part of the application form concerns the payment and the review. The latter is more significant than you think because even a simple typo can render your tourist card invalid.
The third and last part is the point at which iVisa gives you a few instructions on how to upload the documents that support your application. You can click on the submit button as soon as all three parts are complete. iVisa will take it from there.
While iVisa cannot help with the process of getting a Mexico Visa for the citizens of Jordanian citizens, we can assist you with the Mexico tourist card. The document you receive is valid for 180 days after arrival, and you can use it for one entry only.