Honduras Visa Information
Learn More: Visa Única Centroamericana
Required Documents to Apply
Honduras is the second largest country in South America and is ideal as a vacation destination. With lots of attractions, you won't get easily bored. The colonial villages are fascinating to some people, but you also have access to Maya ruins in Copan, natural parks, and let’s not forget that Honduras has the best of both worlds: Caribbean and Pacific coastlines. When you are not exploring the interior of the country, you can lie on a beach and just relax. The cuisine is excellent and the people are welcoming - it is simply impossible not to have a lovely time in Honduras.
Before you start packing your bags, you need to check whether or not you need a visa to enter Honduras. Lucky for you, Honduras’s visa policy, 84 countries and jurisdictions are visa-exempt, which means their citizens can enter the country visa-free and stay for up to 90 days. The rest of the world will need to obtain a visa to enter at their nearest Honduras embassy or diplomatic mission.
If you want to find out if you are visa exempt, you can take a look at Honduras’s visa policy, however, we suggest you use iVisa’s Visa Checker Tool. It's located in the top right corner of this page. Just insert your nationality and put Honduras as your destination. If you need a visa, you will be given a list of the nearest embassies where you can apply for your visa in-person.
Unfortunately, iVisa does not currently process visa applications for Honduras since the government has not yet adopted an electronic visa system. Nonetheless, we still want to help all travelers, which is why we offer a free 24/7 support service to answer any questions you have about the visa process.
If you find out that you need a visa to travel to Honduras, you must make inquiries about your nationality's specific requirements. You may be able to do that online, but we advise you to you call the issuing authority itself since it is always the most reliable source of information. Websites are not always updated, potentially leading to critical mistakes in the application process. Just give the embassy a call or email. Nevertheless, iVisa is sure that you'll need a passport valid for at least 3 months from your date of arrival in Honduras. For further information, contact the nearest diplomatic mission of Honduras.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Where can I read more?
- Honduras Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Honduras?
- How can the citizens of Switzerland enter Honduras during Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Chile enter Honduras during Coronavirus?
- How Can the citizens of France enter Honduras during Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Nicaragua Enter Honduras During Coronavirus?
- This is How the citizens of Spain can enter Honduras during Coronavirus
- This is How the Citizens of Germany Can Enter Honduras During Coronavirus
- How can the Citizens of the United States enter Honduras amidst the Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Canada Enter Honduras During Coronavirus?
- What are the Honduras COVID-19 Test Requirements? (Flight, Land, Sea Entry) (PCR TEST)
- What are the Honduras Pre-Check Requirements?
- Who is the Honduras Pre-Check For?
- What is the Honduras Pre-Check Fee?
- Honduras Pre-Check Application is not working
- How can citizens of Honduras enter Honduras during Coronavirus?
- Honduras visa policy