Learn More: Pre-Check Application
Content updated, May 2023
Travel to Honduras with your Pre-Check Application!
Honduras is a country known for its incredible biodiversity. It may be a small country compared to others within the continent, but it is one of the most touristic places in Central America.
If you are planning to visit this wonderful country, it is essential to know that you will need to present the Honduras Pre-Check Application as part of the required tourist entry documents and your passport.
Remember that the Honduras Pre-Check Application is not a substitute for a visa.
Reading this article, you can obtain detailed information about the Honduras Pre-Check Application fee. We will also have information, including processing times, steps to follow, and also the list of documents you need to apply online.
At iVisa, we can help you simplify the process thanks to our modern and easy-fill-out application form, a user-friendly method that will process your Honduras Pre-Check Application in a few minutes if needed, and you can do it from any mobile device.
Get Your Honduras Immigration Online Precheck Entry Application Form Online Now!
What is the Honduras Pre-Check Application?
The Honduras Pre-Check Application is part of the documents required to enter the country. This is an online document that allows immigration officers to have better control of the traveler's personal information.
It is crucial to provide this information because, in this way, officers can be ready to help you in any emergency and let you enter the country without problems.
This product is not only necessary but also helpful to spend less time at the airport and have a smooth entry in Honduras since it speeds the entry process.
Do I need other documents to enter Honduras?
The Honduras Pre-Check Application is mandatory for all foreign nationals wishing to enter Honduras. However, it is not a substitute for a visa, and depending on your country of residence, you may need a travel document to visit Honduras.
If you want to check what documents you need to visit Honduras, we recommend that you use our Checker Tool on our homepage. It is easy to use; select your country of residence and choose "Honduras" as your destination. Then, you will check what documents you need to visit this Central American country.
It is important to know that, as a company, we cannot offer you a paper visa if you need it, but we can help you with the Honduras Pre-Check.
Who is eligible for the Honduras Pre-Check Application?
All travelers must apply for it if they want to enter the country. Then, you need to complete the form to enter the country before traveling and present the document that iVisa sends you online at the border.
Most of the entry requirements are mandatory only for international travelers. And it will be up to immigration officials to verify their authenticity and accept the entry.
How long is the Honduras Pre-Check Application valid?
The travel document has only one Single Entry validity. However, it is valid for 30 days after arrival in the country.
Travel requirements and required documents for the Honduras Pre-Check Application?
To start the process, you must upload the following documents:
- Valid passport - You must present a scanned copy of the page where all your personal information appears. The passport must be valid for at least six months before your travel to be accepted.
- A valid email address - In order to send you the travel document, we need you to provide us with an email address.
- A credit or debit card to pay - To pay for the process, use a credit or debit card.
These entry requirements are mandatory for the process. Without them, you will not be able to complete the process.
Do I need a Honduras Pre-Check Application to travel through Honduras?
Transit passengers are not required to present it, as they do not pass through immigration. However, if, for any reason, they decide to stay in the country and enter, they must request this document at the airport.
There is no airport departure tax for transit travelers.
How do I apply for the Honduras Pre-Check Application with iVisa?
The steps to get your travel document are easy. Follow these three steps, and we will take care of everything else.
- Step 1: First, fill out the application form and provide information such as your passport number, arrival date, and contact phone number. When you are finished, select the product you need to travel to and the processing time.
- Step 2: When you are sure that all relevant information has been entered, you may proceed to make the payment by choosing your preferred payment method.
- Step 3 Finally, add the entry requirements and click "Submit."
You will receive an email with a confirmation to print out. Please bring it with your other documents when you come in for your appointment.
Remember that the border agents are the ones who give the final entry clearance. Therefore, we always recommend having the documents on hand if you encounter any problems during the travel document check.
When should I apply for the Honduras Pre-Check Application?
If you are an international traveler, make sure to complete this document 72 before your arrival. If you are from Nicaragua, apply 7 days before your arrival.
What are the costs and processing time of the Honduras Pre-Check Application?
Prices will vary depending on the processing time you choose. When applying with iVisa, you can select any of the three processing times we offer:
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD $61.99.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD $113.99.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 1 hour - USD $191.99.
Do minors need a Honduras Pre-Check Application?
Yes, they do! Once you arrive at the airport, the immigration officers will ask you to present your travel document and that of the accompanying minors to enter the country.
It will be the adult's responsibility to complete the Honduras Pre-Check Application for children or persons with disabilities who are unable to complete it on their own.
COVID-19 requirements or restrictions
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Honduras? - Local authorities' restrictions
All COVID-19 requirements have been lifted. A pre-departure test and a vaccination certificate are no longer required.
Do I need a COVID-19 vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Honduras?
No! According to local authorities, there are no entry rules to enter Honduras referring to the vaccine status.
Do I need to quarantine when I get to Honduras?
According to local authorities, the country has no quarantine regulations for foreign or domestic travelers.
Can I get the Honduras Pre-Check Application for free?
This document is usually free to process through the country's government websites. However, using iVisa is an excellent alternative if you do not know which page to visit or if you often find this form in the country's official language.
Where can I contact you?
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us through our customer support team or you can contact us on WhatsApp. Our team members are available 24/7 and happy to address your needs.
Required Documents to Apply
The Honduras Pre-Check is one of the documents you will need to enter Honduras, it DOES NOT replace a visa.
If visitors from your country require a visa, the immigration officers will ask for it when you enter Honduras.
Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
The Honduras Pre-Check Application is a Single Entry document.
All travelers must fill out the Honduras Pre-Check Application.
If you are an international traveler, make sure to complete this document 72 before your arrival.
If you are from Nicaragua, apply 7 days before your arrival.
You are required to carry the Honduras Pre-Check Application with you, as you must present it at the point of entry.
iVisa is a legitimate company, accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information, see the FAQs below.
My application couldn't be completed due to an error. What now?
I need to correct one of my answers. Can I modify it?
What can I do if my Honduras Pre-Check Application has been canceled or rejected?
My credit card is not working for the online payment. What else can I do?
I have not received my Completed Application confirmation email. What now?
How do processing times work?
Where can I read more?
- Honduras Pre-Check Application is not working
- How can citizens of Honduras enter Honduras during Coronavirus?
- Honduras visa policy
- Honduras Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Honduras?
- Who is the Honduras Pre-Check For?
- How can the citizens of Switzerland enter Honduras during Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Chile enter Honduras during Coronavirus?
- How Can the citizens of France enter Honduras during Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Nicaragua Enter Honduras During Coronavirus?
- This is How the citizens of Spain can enter Honduras during Coronavirus
- See All
- iVisa is NOT affiliated with any government agency. This site does not provide legal advice and we are not a law firm. None of our customer service representatives are lawyers and they also do not provide legal advice. We are a private, internet-based travel and immigration consultancy provider dedicated to helping individuals travel around the world. You may apply by yourself directly on the various government websites. The source of information: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Honduras.html#ExternalPopup