According to Mexico’s visa policy, the citizens of Macedonia need a consular visa when traveling to Mexico for tourism purposes. A Mexico tourist card, also known as a Forma Migratoria Multiple, is also necessary. The former can only be obtained at an embassy. On the other hand, the latter can be acquired on the plane or on arrival. iVisa gives an even better solution. Apply for the FMM card online, and you can have it in just half an hour.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Macedonia – requirements
When you apply for a Mexico tourist visa online, the first thing you have to do is to check if you have everything necessary for the process. Lucky for you, the FMM card is not demanding at all. Here is what you need:
- Passport – to acquire a Mexico tourist card, you need to have a passport. Moreover, Mexico's visa policy states that the passport has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your arrival in Mexico.
- Airline ticket – iVisa is interested in the flight number. Keep in mind that you must fulfill this requirement only if you choose to travel by air.
- E-mail address – when you complete an online application process, the FMM card arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before departure. At the same time, we suggest that you write down the number of your tourist card just in case it gets lost or stolen.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can either use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat. Whichever is most convenient for you.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Macedonia – the online application form
Once you have all of the above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. The task that is put in front of you is not at all challenging, but if necessary, you can reach iVisa’s customer support via online chat or phone. The service is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge.
You will notice that iVisa’s form is broken down into three simple steps. The first one requires you to provide general information about yourself and your trip. At the same time, you must pick a processing time for your application and a means of travel. The amount you will be charged depends on the choices you make. As for processing, here is what you can choose:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. You only have to pay $20, and your application is processed within 24 hours.
- Rush processing – for things to move a bit faster, you can choose this option, and your Mexico tourist card will arrive within 6 hours. The fee, however, is $40.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can select. It is the most expensive too. Your application is processed within just 30 minutes, and you will be charged $60.
If you travel by car, you will be charged more. An extra $29, to be more precise. As a result, you will pay $49, $69, and $89 respectively for each processing option.
Moving on to step number two, this is the point at which you have to insert your payment details, but you also have to review your form, carefully, so that there are no mistakes in it. A simple error can render your tourist card invalid, in which case you have to repeat the process to get a new one.
Finally, the third step wants you to upload a few documents that support your application. When you are finished doing that, you can submit your request, and iVisa will take things further.
As you can see, the online process of getting a Mexico tourist card involves somewhat less effort than the alternatives. The FMM card has a validity period of 180 days since the arrival date, and it can be used for only one entry.