Why iVisa is your best option
One Stop Shop
The leg work will be done for you! Get all requirements in a single, streamlined process.
Have a team of experts helping you ensure an Error-Free Application.
Your information is valuable, that’s why we protect it with encryption technologies.
How can I renew my US passport online?
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Who is this service for?
- Applicants must have their current passport in their possession
- Current passport must not be damaged
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age
- Current passport issue date must be within the last 15 years
- Current passport must be issued with applicants’ current name
Do I have to send my current Passport to iVisa?
- Complete & reviewed DS-82 Form, ready to sign
- Printed & stapled Passport Photo
- Bank Check to cover for Government Fee
- USPS Envelope with Postage, ready to ship!
- Your only task is to sign, pack and ship the Kit at your nearest mailbox with your current passport inside.
Why should I feel comfortable sharing my SSN with iVisa?
How will I know when my new Passport is on its way?
What if my Passport gets rejected?
What if I do something wrong along the process?
How long does it take to get my new Passport?
What should I do if I have an upcoming trip in less than 6 weeks?
What should I do if I’m not eligible for renewing my passport online?
How much does it cost to renew my passport?
The US Government charges a standard fee of USD 130. On top of this, there is an iVIsa.com service fee corresponding to when you want your passport renewal kit to be shipped:
- Same Day Free Shipping for $120
- 2 Day Free Shipping for $100
- 4 Day Free Shipping for $80
After filling out the kit and dropping it off at the nearest mailbox, you can expect to receive your passport in 10 weeks. If you want it faster, you can pay an extra USD 60 for the passport to arrive in 4 to 6 weeks with government expedited processing.
I forgot to include my passport with my renewal application. What do I do?
Where can I read more about it?
- Get your passport renewal in Virginia by reading this information
- Passport Name Change Over A Year
- Passport Name Change Adoption
- How to Fill Out Passport Name Change Form
- Passport Name Change for Minor
- Can I change my name on passport?
- Passport Name Change Process
- Passport name change: format and requirements
- Can I change my Surname on My Passport?
- Passport Name Change Request Letter
- Where to mail passport name change
- Passport Name Change Information
- Changing name on expired passport: step-by-step
- Passport Name Change Expedited
- Passport Name Change: How Long Does it take?
- Passport Name Change and Documents Required
- Passport Name Change After Divorce: What You Need To Know
- Passport Name Change Fee: What you should know
- Passport Name Change Marriage: What should I do?
- Passport Renewal for 18-year-olds or Older
- Passport Renewal and Global Entry
- Passport Renewal Status Check
- Passport expired and lost - what to do?
- Passport renewal money order and other payment methods
- After passport renewal, is visa transfer necessary?
- What is passport renewal wait time during covid?
- This is what you need to know about passport renewals online
- Will passport number change after the passport renewal?
- How much time will it take to acquire the passport renewal?
- How to check my passport renewal status
- IS PASSPORT RENEWAL REQUIRED POLICE VERIFICATION IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?
- Passport Renewal Mailing Address
- Can I get my passport renewal in one day?
- How can I get my passport renewal expedited?
- How Much Does Passport Renewal Cost?
- Can I apply for a passport renewal if it’s expired?
- Passport Renewal in Las Vegas
- Get your passport renewal in New Jersey by following these steps
- Learn More About Passport Renewal in Kansas
- Do not waste any more time going to an office to acquire your passport renewal
- HOW TO APPLY FOR THE PASSPORT PHOTO RENEWAL IN GEORGIA?
- This is what you need to get your passport renewal in Denver
- Ready for passport renewal in USA
- KNOW MORE ABOUT WHEN PASSPORT RENEWAL WILL RESUME
- Where can I process the passport renewals near me?
- You should read this passport renewal information before traveling
- Want to know who to pay for passport renewal?
- Passport Renewal in Jacksonville, FL
- What are the locations to get my passport renewal
- Passport Renewal Eligibility and Other Requirements
- KNOW MORE ABOUT PASSPORT RENEWAL 52 PAGE BOOK
- Learn More About Passport Renewal or Extension
- Passport Renewal - what to bring when I apply in person?
- Passport Renewal in NZ (New Zealand)
- Bahamas Passport Renewal has never been so easy as now
- Can I get a passport renewal for Japan by an online application?
- Where Can I obtain my Passport Renewal in Nigeria?
- Guide on passport renewal in the Philippines
- Why renew your passport
- KNOW MORE ABOUT PASSPORT RENEWAL AND NAME CHANGE
- Passport Renewal in New York
- Can I apply Online for Passport Renewal in Texas?
- HOW TO APPLY FOR A PASSPORT RENEWAL AFTER A NAME CHANGE
- LEARN HOW TO RENEW PASSPORT PHOTO IN SOUTH CAROLINA
- Passport Renewal in Bangladesh
- Obtain your passport renewal in Minneapolis virtually
- Why is Ghana passport renewal important?
- Passport Renewal in Detroit
- Passport Renewal in El Paso
- Read about Passport renewal under 18
- Passport Renewal in Australia
- How often is Passport Renewal necessary
- How to get a passport renewal in Vermont easily?
- How many passport renewal options do I have?
- How can I have a passport renewal in Dallas?
- Passport Renewal - documents needed for submission
- Passport Renewal in the USA – Cost
- How to get a passport renewal in Miami
- Passport Renewal - the time frame in which is ready
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO APPLY FOR PASSPORT RENEWAL IF IT’S EXPIRED?
- ARE PASSPORT RENEWAL FEES TAX DEDUCTIBLE?
- How can a child get a passport renewal?
- CAN PASSPORT RENEWAL FORM BE FOLDED?
- Are passport renewal services legitimate?
- CAN PASSPORT RENEWAL BE DENIED?
- When to apply for your passport renewal
- How easy is the renewal of my passport in Boston for US citizens?
- Do I need an appointment for a passport renewal process?
- Passport Renewal in San Diego
- Can I renew my passport in NYC?
- Passport Renewal in Hong Kong
- The most important passport renewal instructions | DS-82
- Passport Renewal Requirements in the USA
- Passport Renewal in Bangalore
- How to apply for Passport renewal in North Carolina?
- Where can I find passport renewals forms? (DS-82)
- Passport Renewal vs. New Passport Applications
- Passport renewal cost: everything you need to know about
- Passport Renewal in Washington State
- Passport Renewal in Mexico
- How much does a passport renewal in Philippines cost?
- What should I do with a passport renewal emergency?
- How to Renew a US Passport by Mail?
- Passport Renewal Expedited Fee - When is it needed?
- ALL ABOUT PASSPORT RENEWAL AND ADDRESS CHANGE
- Passport Renewal in Singapore
- DIAL THIS PHONE NUMBER IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS RELATED TO PASSPORT RENEWAL
- Can I get my passport renewal overnight?
- How to apply for a passport renewal in Washington DC?
- I need to do my Passport renewal at 17 years old
- Passport Renewal in Pakistan
- Best way to get a passport renewal in Michigan
- Passport Renewal in the UK
- Steps to get your passport renewal in Houston
- Passport Renewal Update
- Is Passport Renewal for a Child Under 16 possible?
- How complicated is it to fill out a passport renewal online form DS-82
- Passport renewals in person
- Passport Renewal - Name Change Consequences
- Passport Renewal - How Long Does It Take to Process?
- How can I get my Passport Renewal in Seattle? "* How to get a passport renewal in Hawaii "
- Should I Keep My Old Passport After Passport Renewal?
- How important is to meet the requirements for passport renewal
- Your easy Passport renewal at 80 years old
- How can I get my passport renewal in Chicago?
- Can I get my passport renewal in Massachusetts?
- Where can I get my passport renewal in Atlanta?
- Passport Renewal in Chennai
- How can I get my Passport Renewal for Canada?
- Passport Renewal in San Francisco
- Passport Renewal in Los Angeles
- Passport Renewal Form DS-82
- How does the passport renewal process work
- What are the required documents for the passport renewal?
- Passport Renewal in Hyderabad
- How can I schedule a passport renewal appointment?
- What you should know about passport renewal fee
- Start your Passport renewal 3 months before expiration
- Is it possible to get a passport renewal in 24 hours?
- Can I apply online for a Passport Renewal for Egypt?
- Passport Renewal in Sri Lanka
- Passport Renewal in South Africa
- Passport Renewal Processing Time in India
- USA Passport Renewal in India
- How can I process my passport renewal in Tucson?
- Learn more by reading this informative passport renewal blog
- Get your passport renewal in Nashville by following these steps
- What do you need to know about the passport renewal tracking
- All you need to know about the passport renewal price
- Why is the renewal of the Trinidad passport essential before traveling?
NOTE: Since January 5, 2023 travelers coming from China, Hong Kong, and Macao will need a negative PCR or antigen test taken within 48 hours before departure (non-US citizens must be still fully vaccinated to enter).
There’s not a person in the world that hasn’t heard about the United States, whether that’s due to its pop music industry, film studios or supersize junk food portions. This country is known as the land of opportunity and home of the ‘American Dream’, and that’s why many people plan vacations there, regardless of the season. This might not be a perfect country, just like any other, but you should remember that taking a trip to the US can also be a life-changing experience. However, the main obstacle to enter this nation might be visa-policy. Citizens of a few countries can enter the US by simply showing a passport and online permission. As for the rest, you have to apply for a B1/B2 visa or another type of visa depending on the circumstances. Aside from that, you cannot forget your passport of course, and take a look at the expiration date because you could need a passport renewal. You cannot enter the US with an expired passport, that’s why we give this advice. So you might need a passport renewal, or an ETA, or anything else, but we’re not giving you this information only to remind you of the importance of these documents. We’re also ready to give you some interesting facts about the US and its tourism. The first thing that makes the US so unique is its size. To get a clear picture, a flight from New York to LA lasts just as long as one from New York to London. The United States covers a continent from one coast to the other, so it makes sense that it’s so big, right? While that may not affect you, you should probably be aware that you cannot explore many of the states in just one vacation. Just make an itinerary of the things that you would like to see, and take it from there. The US is the third most populated country in the world, with almost 330 million citizens. Due to its impressive number of citizens, this country is known as a cultural melting pot, because you can find here people of all races, religions, nationalities, etc. We recommend you to respect all of these cultures, otherwise, you could have a not-so-pleasant trip. Another pursuit that may baffle you is shopping. Not because you may have difficulties in choosing from the vast variety of products, but because the price on the shelf and the total you need to pay at check-out are different. Why? Because the price tag at the shelf doesn’t contain tax, and tax is a must in the United States. The cashier adds the tax when you want to leave, so make sure that you have more money than you think you need before going to a grocery store. Now that we’re talking about money, tipping is another crucial thing in the US. While it’s voluntary in theory, it’s basically a must in the US. This happens because waiters depend on your tip to make a good living. It might be kind of difficult to pay with a tip if the service is not that good, but it’s still best to leave something. Since American laws are strict and the authorities take them seriously, don't forget to always have your travel documents on hand to avoid issues. That’s why we reiterate that if your passport expires while you are in the United States, you must have a passport renewal or some document that guarantees that you will obtain the passport renewal. Beyond your passport or passport renewal, you should have in your bag everything you need to enjoy your trip to the fullest, including credit cards. These cards might be useful once you visit New York, as this city has a lot of things to offer. New York is not called the city that never sleeps for no reason, it has the famous Statue of Liberty, the most emblematic symbol of the United States that was built by Gustave Eiffel (the same creator of the Eiffel Tower). But, that’s not all you can find in New York, you can also fall in love with Central Square and the hundreds of local stores and enormous buildings like the Empire State. One of the things that you will love about the United States is that you can find places open 24/7 almost everywhere. Do you want Thai food at 5 AM in the morning? No problem. Do you prefer the pizza at 12 AM? You’ve got it. There are many places open 24/7, meaning that you can get everything anytime. Another aspect that tourists appreciate in the United States is the food. Since this is a big country full of mixed cultures, it has some of the best restaurants in the world. The funny thing about all this is that the United States may be more limited in terms of the variety of certain foods, at least compared to other places. But as we mentioned before, it has so much cultural diversity, that it becomes the perfect place to discover new cuisines. New York and San Francisco have a lot of restaurants that have Michelin stars. Of course, you need to spend a lot of money on those restaurants, but if you have the amount, you should definitely try it. Famous chefs cook there, and the food is heavenly. But you don't have to spend so much money if you want to enjoy delicious food in any corner. Aside from the fast food that became popular in this nation, you can go to different street food places and try different sandwiches or grilled meats. If you prefer something sweet, then don’t forget to visit the cafes in every corner of the cities, especially if you want to accompany it with delicious pancakes. Lastly, you should know that people in the United States are welcoming. They’re always curious about new people, and chances are that they will make you feel at home. The bottom line is that you can find pretty much whatever you want in the United States. You should also explore nature while you stay there because the United States has the most beautiful national parks in the world. Don’t limit yourself to urban areas. As you can see, this country has everything it takes to be recognized as a world-class place to visit.