If you love traveling, you must always be prepared to travel. This can be done by keeping your US Passport up to date. For renewing your Passport, you must understand the most important Passport Renewal instructions | DS-82.
You can understand the most important Passport Renewal instructions | DS-82 and get your Passport Renewal with iVisa.com. We offer our services to only US citizens who have a US Passport and currently living in the United States.
What are the steps to follow to apply for a Passport Renewal with iVisa.com?
With the utilization of iVisa.com’s services, you can obtain your Passport Renewal online in a stress-free and error-free way. You just have to complete these steps:
- Step2: Through the mail, receive your renewal kit with everything you require for Passport Renewal and drop it off at the nearest mailbox or post office.
- Step3: Keep a track of every step of the procedure and obtain your passport in 4-6 weeks or 10 weeks depending on your processing speed.
To explore more about the most important Passport Renewal instructions | DS-82, you can go through the following section:
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the eligibility criteria for using this service?
As per the most important Passport Renewal instructions | DS-82, only US citizens with a US passport currently residing in the United States can use this service. In addition to this, you must also meet these eligibility criteria:
- Your current passport must be in your possession.
- Your current passport must not be damaged.
- You must be 16 years old or above.
- You have your current passport for the last 15 years.
- Your current passport must have your name correctly.
Do I need to send my passport to iVisa.com?
There is no need to send your passport to iVisa.com. You will receive a renewal kit through the mail that contains:
- A complete and reviewed DS-82 Form that you just have to sign.
- A printed & stapled passport photo.
- A bank cheque to pay the government fee.
- A USPS envelope with postage to ship.
Get More Information Here about the most important Passport Renewal instructions | DS-82.
How can I track my Passport Renewal?
Our team of experts will send the latest updates frequently about the processing of your Passport Renewal request.
Navigate Here to Learn More
How much do I have to pay for Passport Renewal?
You have to pay USD 130 for the government fee for the Passport Renewal process. In addition to this fee, you need to pay the service fee to iVisa.com:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40
Is it safe to share my data with iVisa.com?
Yes, it’s safe to share your data for Passport Renewal with iVisa.com as we utilize advanced security systems to store your data safely.
How can I resolve my queries?
You can resolve your queries by visiting our website or contacting our customer care representatives
If you wish to have fun during your vacation regardless of your budget, visiting Malaysia is the best option for you. Whether you are interested in shopping or seeing beautiful architecture, Kuala Lumpur, which is the capital of the country, greets you with lots of options. Along with stunning architecture in Kuala Lumpur, you can take a short drive from the capital to see numerous mountains, islands, and record-breaking caves. You can enhance your travel experience by visiting countless temples and exploring the fauna-rich jungle of Borneo. For adventure seekers, this country has many alternatives including scuba diving and snorkeling with soft sandy beaches and gorgeous coral reefs. Additionally, you can relish your taste buds by tasting different Malaysian foods like Nasi Dagang, Bakuteh, Hokkien Mee, Sang Har noodles, Satay, Nasi Kandar, Charsiew Rice, Tanjung Tualang Fresh River Prawns, and Nasi Lemak. You cannot leave the country before tasting these amazing recipes.
Get Your Passport Renewal Here!!