Learn More: Health Entry Pass
You can apply online now for your Kazakhstan Health Entry Pass with iVisa.com, prior to your arrival, it's easy and fast with us. See below for details on how to apply.
KAZAKHSTAN HEALTH ENTRY PASS
- Health Entry Pass: A health questionnaire that must be filled out within 72 hours before departure
- Validity: Valid on entry to Kazakhstan
- No. of entries: Single entry document
- Fees: iVisa.com charges a processing fee, see all the options below
- Eligibility: Required by all passengers eligible for travel to Kazakhstan, see FAQs for the full list
- Passport requirements: Valid for at least 6 months after date of entry.
If you’re ready to get started on your journey to Kazakhstan click here to apply for the Kazakhstan Health Entry Pass.
Required Documents to Apply
- iVisa.com is a legitimate company and is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information see FAQs below.
APPLYING FOR THE KAZAKHSTAN HEALTH ENTRY PASS
Obtaining the Kazakhstan Health Entry Pass with iVisa.com is a quick and easy process, as follows:
- Step 1: Choose the document you want to apply for and provide some information about yourself and your trip.
- Step 2: Verify the information you have already provided is correct, choose the processing time and pay the fees using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Attach any required documents needed and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive a confirmation email from us with the document and a QR code attached, you will need to present this at check-in and on arrival to Kazakhstan.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Kazakhstan?
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to Kazakhstan?
- COVID test requirements: There are no testing requirements.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Kazakhstan?
There are currently no quarantine requirements to enter Kazakhstan.
Check our application page to complete the Kazakhstan Health Entry Pass.
Who is eligible to travel to Kazakhstan?
What is the Kazakhstan Health Entry Pass?
What is the cost of the Kazakhstan Health Entry Pass?
- Standard Processing: USD 34.49 - 24 hours
- Rush Processing: USD 65.99 - 8 hours
- Super Rush Processing: USD 113.99 - 4 hours
Can I get the Kazakhstan Health Entry Pass for free?
Is it mandatory to get a Kazakhstan Health Entry Pass if I’m traveling to Kazakhstan?
Yes, it is. Every traveler wishing to enter Kazakhstan must fill out the form 72 hours before their departure.
The QR code you receive via email must be shown at the airport check-in and upon arrival to Kazakhstan.
Do children also need to obtain a Kazakhstan Health Entry Pass?
When should I apply for the Kazakhstan Health Entry Pass?
How long does it take to apply for one?
How long is the Kazakhstan Health Entry Pass valid for?
The Kazakhstan Health Entry Pass is valid for a Single Entry into the country.
Each time you travel to Kazakhstan you will be required to fill out a new Kazakhstan Health Entry Pass.